DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 37 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Hi rdenning,

That is because the extension isn't overwriting those buttons. The Spell Attacks button is trying to open information in the RMC Spell Law module. the Martial Arts button is doing the same thing but with RMC Arms Law. I don't think either of those modules is intended to be loaded with the RMFRP extension.

Dakadin

OK so to setup an attack for directed spells for RMFRP. (Light bolt, fire bolt etc) do I add new to the combat page and fill in the blanks- name, skill, attack table etc.

I guess I need to do something similiar for base attacks like sleep ?

(I am using the Rolemaster rule set (selected when I choose load/ run campaign).
    I have the RMFRP modules loaded NOT the RMC versions. So I have Rolemaster FRP Rules, FRP Spell Law, FRP arms law, FRP Races, Creatures and Monsters, the Armoury and Fantasy weapons loaded. I DONT have Spell Law, Arms Law or Character law modules loaded)
    I have the RMFRP ext ticked.)

You can create them manually. They are just the names with the attack table and rank/size set for them.

But I would just load up RMC Spell Law or RMC Arms Law and open the Items sidebar on the right. Drag one of each to there which makes a copy of the spell attack or martial arts attack. If you want your PCs to have access to them just right click each copy and share it. Then you can close the RMC Arms Law and Spell Law modules.

Hi Ardem, any comments on my post: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post558789 ?

Griffonbait
    Socially Distanced since 08/2008 C.E.

Preferred Rule Systems:
    — D&D (any); RM2, RMFRP; SM2, SM:P; PF2, SF; +++
    — SWRPG (FFG); Genesys; L5R (FFG), WFRP (3rd Ed, FFG)

Discord: griffonbait
    Ultimate Licenses: FGC + FGU, FoundryVTT, ++

Timezone: Aussie Central Standard Time (ACST) (UTC +8.5, +9.5 daylight savings time)
    Playtime: Prefer 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM ACST

Currently:
    — GMing: RMFRP Weekly, Friday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM [FGU];
    — Playing:

Hi Griffonbait,

Do you happen to be using the Player Agency extension? If so there is a conflict that is preventing the drop downs from working properly.

Dakadin

Yes, I am. Any advice on how to fix it? Just disable PA and add what I want, then re-enable PA? I love PA, as does my players.

Thanks Dakadin.

Griffonbait

Preferred Rule Systems:

Timezone: Aussie Central Standard Time (ACST) (UTC +8.5, +9.5 daylight savings time)

Currently:
    — Playing:

That might be the best approach until it gets fixed.

If I remember correctly, you have some programming experience so here is a bit more information. Basically it's a template in the extension that matches one in CoreRPG so it is overwriting the one that the RMC ruleset is inheriting from CoreRPG. I believe the template is label_column. You could try just renaming all instances of label_column including the definition in the extension and see if that fixes it for you. I seem to remember it fixed it for me when I did some testing a few months ago.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Cheers

Griffonbait

Preferred Rule Systems:

Currently:
    — Playing:

Quote Originally Posted by Griffonbait View Post
    Hey Ardem,

How do I create my own attacks or add in a different attack for a creature?

- I cannot modify existing attacks a creature has after making a copy of it - clicking on the Iron Crown symbol does nothing - nor can I drag attacks from one mob to another

- When I add my own attack, I can click and open it, select Type (Natural Weapon), but I cannot select the Table Name or Max Rank/Size fields - the dropdown lists don't work. Crit Table drop down works tho.

- I am trying to make a small drake creature based on a Lesser Drake and give it a M Bite attack rather than a L Bite attack.

Actually, now I am trying to create any weapon item and the same dropdown lists for Table Name & Max Rank/Size are not working at all.

Can you please look into this?

Cheers.
    Sorry about this not even been looking in here been busy with work stuff, Anyone can get my attention is if urgent by a direct message to Ardem#4756.

- I cannot modify existing attacks a creature has after making a copy of it - clicking on the Iron Crown symbol does nothing - nor can I drag attacks from one mob to another

FGC works ok tested it.

- When I add my own attack, I can click and open it, select Type (Natural Weapon), but I cannot select the Table Name or Max Rank/Size fields - the dropdown lists don't work. Crit Table drop down works tho.

FGC works ok tested it.

- I am trying to make a small drake creature based on a Lesser Drake and give it a M Bite attack rather than a L Bite attack.

FGC works ok tested it.

Must be a FGU thing will test it shortly
    Last edited by Ardem; December 14th, 2020 at 03:59.

Ok worked with Dakadin, in FGU, I do not beleive it is FRP code as I have no code around this area, we both did find a flaw, however it is not consistent. It is as you described above in not getting access however a reload and it worked without an issue.

So I am not sure, at this stage dakadin is looking into it.
    Last edited by Ardem; December 14th, 2020 at 04:00.

Thread Information