DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 37 First ... 8161718192028 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    On Prime Stats other then making sure that they put atleast 90 in the prime stat does it serve any other purpose?
    That is the only thing that I am aware of.

Thanks Dak.

Griffonbait
    Socially Distanced since 08/2008 C.E.

Preferred Rule Systems:
    — D&D (any); RM2, RMFRP; SM2, SM:P; PF2, SF; +++
    — SWRPG (FFG); Genesys; L5R (FFG), WFRP (3rd Ed, FFG)

Discord: griffonbait
    Ultimate Licenses: FGC + FGU, FoundryVTT, ++

Timezone: Aussie Central Standard Time (ACST) (UTC +8.5, +9.5 daylight savings time)
    Playtime: Prefer 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM ACST

Currently:
    — GMing: RMFRP Weekly, Friday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM [FGU];
    — Playing:

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    New Version 2.23 included on the front page

Changes include

FRPules.mod, fixes to missing Sculpting.

FRP.ext 2.23

Extra Skills data included, there is a magnifying glass that brings up the 'school of hard knocks data' to help GM and Players alike in extra description of skills and also difficulty modifiers. You may need to readd your skills to see these details as they come across when you add your skills.

Attachment 43113
    Thanks again Ardem.

Griffonbait

Preferred Rule Systems:

Timezone: Aussie Central Standard Time (ACST) (UTC +8.5, +9.5 daylight savings time)

Currently:
    — Playing:

Version 2.24

This version only makes minor changes to be compatible with 2.23, when it get released in day or so.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Discord: Ardem#4756
    Teamspeak Server: ts3.varidan.com.au
    Ultimate Licencse: FGC/FGU

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Game/Ruleset created: Extinction Event
    Extensions created: Rolemaster FRP, XP Extension, Random Extension

Is it possible to add average stat bonus to skills instead of they just add together? Hybrid user are supposed to use the average of the spell using stats as their Realm Stat and average of three stats for Arcane users if I don't remember it incorrectly. Been searching the forums but can't find anything about this.

Quote Originally Posted by RMFRP Character Law, p. 16
    A hybrid spell user has two realm stats (see RMFRP, p. 14). His realm stat bonus is equal to the average of his two realm stat bonuses.
    Current Game: Post-Tyranny of Dragons Campaign (5E)
    Previous Games: Rise of Tiamat (5E), Heroes of the North/Princes of the Apocalypse (5E), GURPS Old West/Horror, Hoard of the Dragon Queen (5E), Star Wars - Dawn of Defiance (FFG)
    Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/chorpa
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/Erik Sharma

I am thinking where you want to use this is in the skill section next to the spell skills and powerpoint. Currently the code does not allow that, in the way it put together. I will have a chat to dakadin and see if there is anything I can do, but off the top my head the only thing I can think of for you to get around this is not to put a realm stat in and manually add it under one of the special sections.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Campaign Currently Running: Greenbrook Rolemaster FRP (Weekly Wednesday 8.00pm-11.00pm), YouTube Stream

Hi, two of my Characters have a problem where the skills on the sheet and the skill tables seem to have become unlinked, this shows itself in two ways... (this started on 2.21 and still exists)
    1) If I try and review the skills table from the PC I get the table headers with no rows, opening it from the library it's complete
    2) (and more worrying) pressing the button to add back in unused primary and secondaries on the Skill Dev page doesn't do anything

Any suggestions on how to fix or, failing that, is there any easy way to print these characters out for me to try rebuilding them?

Thanks

I would like to help improving these extensions, since I am a lifetime supporter of RMSS. I have started working on a lib with RMSS data, tables, skills, etc, and would like to have this work merged between systems, etc. If collaboration is of interest feel free to contact me on DM. My aim is to make it so modular that you can combine modules, even modules that was not created to be compatible such as Spell Law <-> Black Ops, or Spell Law <-> Spacemaster: Privateers. I have almost all modules of RMSS as original paper copies, as well as much of the stuff from RMFRP, Black Ops, Pulp, etc. I think I have complete collection in PDF, but there might be some odd volumes missing there.

My lib project is a hidden project on GitLab, where we currently are two developers, one taking care of the technical part, and me taking care of the data part. With the right knobs and gears, the lib could convert directly to the file format needed in the extensions.

Updated to work with 2.25

Fix Error on rolling skills.
    ------------------
    Ardem

Issue:

Paladin Base, Holy Healing - List is incorrect eg, Lvl 13 titled Holy Attack V in spell details, but should be Frost/Burn Relief III

also has 2 lvl 14 spells in spell descriptions, but ok in the list at top.

Thanks for the latest update!

Griffonbait

Preferred Rule Systems:

Currently:
    — Playing:

Thread Information