DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Core Sidebar for 5e

Can someone tell me where to go to get the extension Code Sidebar for 5e which brings color to the side bar tabs.

Thanks!

For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

I found the extension....how do you install them into the program? Still learning how to do this stuff..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    I found the extension....how do you install them into the program? Still learning how to do this stuff..
    Download it, place it in your extensions folder (sub-folder of FG Data Folder). Select the extension before starting the campaign.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Download it, place it in your extensions folder (sub-folder of FG Data Folder). Select the extension before starting the campaign.
    I placed it in my Extensions folder where it is populated with the other extensions but it does not give it as an option before starting the campaign. I am sure that I am doing something wrong..lol

Here is a screenshot if that helps....IMG_3712.JPG

Blog Entries
    Close FG completely, then restart. It only reads the extension list on startup. Or did you already try that?

I do wonder why the file icon (yellow vs green dot) is different than the other ones. Do you know?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yes, the dots are carbonite....its an offsite back up company that backs up all of my files....when it runs again, it will have a green dot next to it showing that it is backed up.

Yeah. I have tried to restart FGC a couple of times....I will leave the .ext file in there and see if it recognizes the file later tonight. I also ran the update so not sure why it is not reacting to its application.

I will restart the lap top and see if that plays a role...

It would seem that the file is incorrect in some way (I can't unzip it). I would report the issue in the extension thread.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Red Con One pointed me in the right direction....it works now!!

Thread Information