DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Bladesong effects

I've purchased PHB & SCAG through fg, and I'm building a level 2 bladesinger character, but I can't figure out how to activate the bladesong effect. Does that functionality come as part of the SCAG purchase? I guess this is part of a larger question on how to activate abilities in general.
    I'm still learning the ropes for FG, but when I can figure things out I'm loving it!

Some of these abilities do not come with pre-programmed effects but you can create your own custom ones on the Actions tab of your character sheet by Right-Clicking and selecting Create Item. Then Right-Click the red dragon head of your new ability, select Add Action, and then Add Effect. Click the spyglass next to the blank effect line and copy/paste the below in the "Description / Conditions / Modifiers" box:

Bladesong; AC: [INT]; ADVSKILL: acrobatics; SAVE: [INT] concentration

Then enter the following details:
    Duration: 10 Rounds
    Targeting: Self
    Expend?: Never

Clicking this effect on the character sheet will put the effect on the character in the combat tracker and automate all of the effects based on the character's current Intelligence.

Cyrian,

Thanks! I've been testing that out by beating the stuffing out of my Bladesinger. Everything works perfectly!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrian View Post
    Some of these abilities do not come with pre-programmed effects but you can create your own custom ones on the Actions tab of your character sheet by Right-Clicking and selecting Create Item. Then Right-Click the red dragon head of your new ability, select Add Action, and then Add Effect. Click the spyglass next to the blank effect line and copy/paste the below in the "Description / Conditions / Modifiers" box:

Clicking this effect on the character sheet will put the effect on the character in the combat tracker and automate all of the effects based on the character's current Intelligence.
    Remember to pop into preparation mode and set it to twice per rest so you can track usage too.

Does this work on classic as well as unity?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrian View Post

Does this work the same with classic as well as unity?

Quote Originally Posted by smskeldon View Post
    Does this work on classic as well as unity?
    Yes.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by GavinRuneblade View Post
    Remember to pop into preparation mode and set it to twice per rest so you can track usage too.
    That rule had changed since Tasha, errataed even, so the original version of the Sword Coast has changed with it:
    before, they could use the feature twice before a rest. Now, they will have a number of uses equal to their proficiency bonus per long rest.

Thread Information