STAR TREK 2d20

Widget.setSize() ... "size cap" ?

In FGC...

So I am trying to do some interesting things with widgets. One thing I've noticed is that if I set the size of a widget to 800 it doesn't display. 700 is fine.

Is there some scale/size caps to widgets? Using them as a transparent overlay is my goal but I need them to be larger than 800 in some cases.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

If I try this "widgetAura.setSize(nSize, nSize,"center");" and the nSize is > 700 it no longer shows.

I've tried w/o the clipanchor and with.

Keep in mind the widget is much larger than the token it's attached to. I am trying to use a transparent widget that displays the size of an aura on the token. SO if the token is 10ft and the aura is 20ft it will surround the token 20ft all round.

After some additional experimentation it does seem that once you reach a certain size that it just doesn't show anymore. Depends on the size of the source image.

My hope was to have a 50x50 icon that I could use to size to proper aura size based on Map unit size and token size. Unfortunately this pretty much stops any chance that'll work... for now.
    Last edited by celestian; May 26th, 2020 at 03:31.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Celestian and that would do exactly what in the game, add an aura, a halo of light to the token?

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Celestian and that would do exactly what in the game, add an aura, a halo of light to the token?
    If it had worked...

---

Celestian but it didn't work on any of the FGs?
    It would be perfect for paladin's auras and even to indicate the range of light sources, even better if you could change the colors!
    Every day you come up with impressive improvements!

Quote Originally Posted by yako2020 View Post
    Celestian but it didn't work on any of the FGs?
    It would be perfect for paladin's auras and even to indicate the range of light sources, even better if you could change the colors!
    Every day you come up with impressive improvements!
    Unfortunately no, I couldn't get it to work properly. After a certain size of aura it would just disappear. The general idea was to have a multitude of colors and allow that to be set using the aura effect. something like "AURA: 20 foe red;ATK:-2" and it would show a red aura around the token 20 feet out. Well, the effect works (in 2e) but the problem with the widget has currently stalled the project for the visuals.
    ---

Thread Information