FG License:I have a FG Ultimate Subscription. 2nd player has the free version

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Looking for Monday or Wednsday Evenings. Weekly or Bi-Weekly works.

Term: Would definitely like something Long Term

Voice: We both have Discord

Game System Preferred: 5e

Game System Experience: We both have played some of 5e. We are learning the nuances through experience.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have been DMing LMoP on FG for a bit now and 2nd player is part of that campaign. We have been learning FG through playing.

Character Type Preferred: I would like to play a Paladin and the 2nd player is thinking on several choices.

About me: I love to have an even amount of Role-Playing and Combat. I believe what makes this whole hobby of ours is that ability to lose ourselves in our characters for a little bit when we play. I have been playing D&D on and off for over 30 years. Fell over for a while between 3.5 and 5e (Recently got back into playing). Though I did play some other stuff. Mostly Star Wars. Player 2 is pretty much the same as me. He is my brother and mostly when I've played or DM'd hes been there with me.

We are looking for a fun group that doesn't mind some joking around and a DM that loves to run a fun game. We would love to begin at Level one and work our way up with a group but are willing to start at a bit higher of a level.