Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Society Pregens Module

Here are the Starfinder Society Pregens in a FG module.

I still need to add one more.

If you find any errors please let me know so I can fix them.

Madman

Done
    Altronus levels 1,4,8
    Barsala Levels 1,4,8
    Iseph Levels 1,4,8
    Keskodai Levels 1,4,8
    Navasi Levels 1,4,8
    Obozaya Levels 1,4,8
    Quig Levels 1,4,8
    Scout Levels 1,4,8
    Raia Levels 1,4,8
    Zemir Levels 1,4,8

Still to do
    Vanguard
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by madman; June 8th, 2020 at 17:37.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Saved for later..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Are you going to, like, add an attachment or something???
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Here you go. Made a bunch of changes. Feedback Please...!!!

Thanks for doing this this! It's great!

Awesome, thanks for the great work

So I noticed that there's no token art in the module, is that planned for an update? Thanks Kindly for the module!

No, it's not planned. I do not have permission to modify the art from Paizo.
    You will have to make your own portraits and tokens for them.

Madman..

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    No, it's not planned. I do not have permission to modify the art from Paizo.
    You will have to make your own portraits and tokens for them.

Madman..
    Huge thanks for this module. It allowed me to learn and experiment and also use pregen characters with ease. This is a must for new Starfinder FG GM's.

Secondly, I examined what Paizo says about using the images for the pregen characters. And they fall under their "Community use package" rules. And they are fine to use for this module if you'd like.

The Starfinder Iconic Characters images and the Starfinder Pregen characters PDF are both available for download under the "Community use package" here.
    https://paizo.com/community/communityuse/package

The rules for "Community use package" are here. There are rules regarding image manipulation, but only for logos and such. As these are not logos, it is ok to crop and resize them.
    https://paizo.com/community/communityuse

When using them on a page, you have to add a blurb shown below "Usage Requirements"

So I fixed portraits of these characters and uploaded them to this post. They are 240x240 transparent PNG. If you would like to add them to your module, just do it and add the Paizo blurb similar to what I did at the bottom of this message.

Notice
    This download "Starfinder Pregen Portraits.zip" uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Inc., used under Paizo's Community Use Policy (paizo.com/communityuse). We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This download is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo. For more information about Paizo Inc. and Paizo products, visit paizo.com.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I am no lawyer.
    From what I understand...
    *You may not alter the color, typography, design, or proportions of the logos or icons found on those materials, or otherwise modify them.
    I read this as a no. Not sure you can even change them from .jpg to .png.
    You can add them to your copy of the module though.

Madman..

Thread Information