5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

FGU UI Improvments

The UI in Fantasygrounds is ok - but the Unity version is ok too. We learned to work with it in FGC and got used to it but the redesign in FGU doesnt seem to have fixed these old quirks.

There have been a few improvments, but the hit box on windows is still too big - clicking on window close together still acts the same way it does in FGC.
    One window is still a thing, having the ability to drag a windows to another screen without stretching the FG window across monitors would be nice.
    Clicking on words for links instead of ONLY the tokens would be nice, and its intuitive since we do that on webpages and documents all day long.

Are these things in the pipeline?

If there are bugs in FGU you should report them (the "hit box" for windows sounds like one, I think I've noticed that too, but not reported myself). Multi-monitor support is a common request, I imagine if it's feasible they'll do it. There has been plenty of discussion on the forums about the difficulties with it if you're interested.

Regarding feature requests, you're best bet is to put it on the "wishlist" - https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/

Thread Information