5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Morters View Post
    Hi!
    I just found out this thread, any chance you have extra room?
    I have experience mostly as DM, and I haven't used Fantasy Grounds yet, but I bought the ultimate version, so all I need are some friends
    Hey Morters. Yeah we have room for you! Like I said above, I plan on having something this Saturday evening. Or next Saturday at the latest. Just a little adventure to get my feet wet with FG. Make sure you have FGU and not FGC, tho. Because they don't work together. Other than that, I will contact you when I have a for sure schedule!

Quote Originally Posted by Glorwin View Post
    I would be interested in playing if we don’t play Saturday nights. I have a kids campaign 6-9 that I couldn’t possibly leave.. my daughter plays in it. I could play later if that’s fine .
    Also I live in Georgia too, near the coast, would love to find a IRL group but that hasn’t happened yet
    Unfortunately, I believe everyone in the group is good with Saturday evenings. So we won't be changing it up at this point. I understand having good quality time with your kids is the most important thing and if you can't do Saturday evenings, I totally get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks285 View Post
    Hey Morters. Yeah we have room for you! Like I said above, I plan on having something this Saturday evening. Or next Saturday at the latest. Just a little adventure to get my feet wet with FG. Make sure you have FGU and not FGC, tho. Because they don't work together. Other than that, I will contact you when I have a for sure schedule!
    Sparks, to clarify, in your earlier post, you said you had classic. Are we using Unity, instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks285 View Post
    Thank you!
    I have been using classic but I'll get the unity.
    I'm free any time on Saturday, I'll be waiting on a message from you.
    Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by jgrantham48 View Post
    Sparks, to clarify, in your earlier post, you said you had classic. Are we using Unity, instead?
    Yes, I did have classic because that is what I saw most people using, but I have found that Unity is much better. If you don't have Unity, all you have to get is the free demo version and you can still play in the campaign. Because I have the license, everyone in the party gets to utilize it and all DLC I have as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Morters View Post
    Thank you!
    I have been using classic but I'll get the unity.
    I'm free any time on Saturday, I'll be waiting on a message from you.
    Thanks !
    Please see the above post. All you need is the free demo version if you're gonna campaign with me since I own the license.

What time Saturday eve are y’all planning on?

Quote Originally Posted by Glorwin View Post
    What time Saturday eve are y’all planning on?
    Right about the time you are playing with your daughter, unfortunately. Most likely 6 or 7 eastern. Will know more concrete by Wednesday.

Jim, Trisha, Morters (I see you've logged in already), and jgrantham48, I've sent a message to you all for the discord server I set up. Please join so that I can make announcements about the campaign there.

Hey, do you still have room? My old Sat night game just got canceled for good. I was doing 8-midnight EST but I am flexible. I have FG and have played and DM’d in it. Did some of Strahd, and DM’ing LMoP with plans to get into Descent into Avernus in a couple weeks or so after finishing LMoP. I am not very experienced but am learning fast. Lol

Thread Information