DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Stuck on 'Beginning Update' FGU

Hello everyone.

I'm new to fantasy grounds so please forgive me if I don't explain this well.

I built a new computer. Installed fantasy grounds unity and updated with no problem. When i went to make a campaign i realized that LMOP was free last time i logged in but that free run ended and I needed to buy the game, no problem though. I bought LMOP and closed the client and reopened it and the client gave me the red box asking me to update the client (because i just bought new stuff).

However, I am stuck at the 'Beginning update' words on the updater screen. When I click the log box, i get the error that says 1 Response received: {"error":"invalid_pw"}

It's been on this for quite some time. Any suggestions?

A little update. I uninstalled and reinstalled the client and I got the same error message on a fresh reinstall

Welcome to the FG forums. Sorry you're having issues.

After you've started FG, click the "Settings" button, and on the "Basic" tab re-enter your username and password and click the "Log In" button, then the "Save" button. Then do an update.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yes! That was it. I forgot I had changed my password earlier. Thank you so much for your help!

I am struggling with the same issue. I went in to the Basic screen and re-entered my password. It seems to be getting stuck, as it says "Logging in". Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Good Day Dragonwithlotus
    Did you recheck your Username in case of a typo?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonwithlotus View Post
    I am struggling with the same issue. I went in to the Basic screen and re-entered my password. It seems to be getting stuck, as it says "Logging in". Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
    Are you using Comcast, Cox, Xfinity or Shaw as your ISP?
    If so have a look at the sticky thread about those carriers.

Thread Information