Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Friday night 5e group w/DM. Needs 2-3 more players

See the last post. check in at the discord link. jump at this chance!
    Last edited by Vos; June 21st, 2020 at 23:56.

Im also looking for this timeslot. So if you find a group let me know as well .
    Last edited by neirvash; June 19th, 2020 at 18:27.

I will let you know if something/anything pops up

I would also love to find a Friday Night Group. 5e

WELL... it sounds like you're forming a bit of a party here. I'm really looking for a game to join as a player, but it would be such a shame for you guys to have a full group and no DM. If you guys get another player lined up, feel free to PM me. I've DMed 5e before and have the ultimate license. I was thinking of running a curse of strahd campaign... only deadlier and starting out with higher level PCs to meet the challenge. Or maybe I could run Shatterpoint again. Idk, but let me know if you guys get another player and I'll throw a campaign pitch your guys' way to see if you'd be interested.

I am also looking for a group, played a decent amount of 5e in person but have not used fantasy grounds yet (I just bought it). If you guys need another please let me know, I would love to join!
    Last edited by Zyn; June 19th, 2020 at 23:29.

Hi

Im looking for a group to play D&D too, Friday sound great, I'm in Central time!!

I had played FG before
    and D&D for a couple of years now

Wow you guys really came together pretty quickly. So what kind of game would you guys want to play? a premade module, with some potential additions from me, or a homebrew campaign?

preferences: Strahd is rather depressing (and I know of it). I like a more upbeat style where a victory is a victory.
    If I had a preference, I would chose a homebrew. But I am game for anything

I am down for anything really, I have a feeling if I can play with you all I will be the biggest newbie of the group so I have no right to be picky! Should we choose a date and time to start or get a discord going?

Thread Information