FG Spreadshirt Swag

Not sure where this gos

Hello all,

I did not know about keeping the logs before I started searching the forums for my problem tonight. I will however be trying to test FGU over the next week to reproduce the problem and share those logs but this is what happened tonight.

I was hosting a game on the cloud server and one member what stuck on acquiring files. After some time I switched to LAN Hosting and the problem went away. I did not ask but after reading some post I believe he may have a MAC while all others had a PC. However, this was not the problem. After a few hours of creating their PC and beginning the first part of the adventure FGU popped up another window with the logo and a bar under it. This froze the table between 5 to 10 mins while the bar filled green. I was then kicked out. After getting everyone signed back in I started opening the CT and was kicked again. I then had the players connect one at a time with no issues. Then I opened the CT and started moving the NPC at which time the Table froze again. I started the table back up, removed the NPC from the CT and had the player connect again. This worked for about 5 mins when the table froze again.

I have postponed the game and reopened the table with no one connect. I am able to do anything I want and the table not freeze on me.

Any ideas on what I can do?

UPDATE
    I was able to get the player that had the cloud server problem to connect. after a few minutes the Logo popped up again with the red ! and then the table crashed. I did get the logs this time.

Update 2

So after a couple more test it looks like the problem comes in when I share items with the players. I share a map and the debugger popped up with out of bounds in the lower left. I looked at my logs and there is nothing there about this.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Killakia; May 25th, 2020 at 14:05. Reason: Update 2

Thread Information