Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    i already said on the other forum that im in!

Edit:
    Because I'm cool that way!

Edit(2):
    You can tell who I am by my avatar!
    <('.'<) <('.')> (>'.')>
    The Kirby Dance

Quote Originally Posted by Zaito
    I guess, it matters not HORRIBLY to me, it's just a human and elf/drow party w/a dwarf or so would really bore me, i can take it if i have to i'd just rather b something i LIKE as opposed to something i have to b to please others, plus i'm a cleric so i didn't choose a class much better suited to the mon, i don't kno thou, it's all at his descresion
    Lol enthusiasm is always good though! I'm sorry to say though I think we're pretty much filled up though. There are a few people that replied earlier on both forums so we'll be starting with them. We're not going to start for another week or two so someone might drop in that time. If that happens I'll keep you updated.

Sorry :-\

meh

bah humbug:P kk, just remember it's my friend and I and I'm unwilling to do it w/o her, thank you thou

I guess I'm a bit unusual for a "new" player. I've had the 3.5 source book and DM guide for about 2 years now. I've read them enough that I have a general understanding of the system (at least enough to cannibalize it for a lite science fiction campaign I'm running) but I've never actually taken the time to find a group to play some classic D&d with. The variance of my work week schedule makes playing Monday-Friday physically impossible, leaving me only available on Saturdays before Noon EST (16 GMT I think?) and all day Sunday. I honestly don't mind what the setting or party grouping is as long as you guys are open to a Human multi-class Barbarian Sorcerer (behold the raging toad familiar).

So... is everyone going to come tomorrow?
    I hope so...
    <('.'<) <('.')> (>'.')>
    The Kirby Dance

i cant today but start without me ok? Ill catch up because im a quick learner.
    <('.'<) <('.')> (>'.')>
    The Kirby Dance

i'd love to play, when and where?

So when will we play?? or this game is cancelled? i&#180;m a little confused...
    Thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

I can do any week night

interested indeed

Hey im interested as well but i don't know how to work fg i just downloaded today.

Thread Information