DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

New game for new players

I've seen a few posts on a few different forums about new players trying to learn a little bit more about FG and/or DnD. I'll be willing to run a game Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday or Sunday nights (EST, GMT -5). The game would be a homebrewed D and D campaign and will focus on a comfortable mix of Roleplaying and combat. The party will begin at 1st level and continue until whenever. If anyone is interested please post here or PM me.

hey i'm interested but i don't know how to make a character

i can play tuesday or sunday nights but i still need to learn how to make a character

I can help you out if there are enough people interested. The first session will just be making characters and that sorta thing. So I'll keep you updated

Hi there
    That sounds good can i try and join? My time is GMT+1
    Thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

If you don't think the time difference is going to be that harsh then not at all :-). Was there any particular day that preferred?

Edit: I've gotten a few PM's on this forum and FUM. As of right now the game is going to be on Saturday nights (EST,GMT-5)
    Last edited by drkknight32; April 5th, 2007 at 18:10.

interesting

i want to say definately!! i just learned what d&d was 2 days ago and read over 8 books including the draconomicon, the 3.5 players manual, 3.5 dungeon masters guide, book of vile darkness, and all 3 main monster manuals, etc yesterday so i'm pretty much set to make my sheet, it's already mostly done and a friend wants to play too, she's the one that got me interested 2 days ago, every day is good for both of us so please contact me with the info she's set on being a wizard so i'll b a cleric that'll prestige class into rainbow servant. I'd like to know if i could also set myself up as a 8 lvl mon char so i can't gain lvls till ur all lvl 9, then i become 9(i learned alot in 1 day) also, the mon i want pretty much is a werewolf cept blue. it's a fenrir i think, lol.

thanks, peace

Quote Originally Posted by Zaito
    i want to say definately!! i just learned what d&d was 2 days ago and read over 8 books including the draconomicon, the 3.5 players manual, 3.5 dungeon masters guide, book of vile darkness, and all 3 main monster manuals, etc yesterday so i'm pretty much set to make my sheet, it's already mostly done and a friend wants to play too, she's the one that got me interested 2 days ago, every day is good for both of us so please contact me with the info she's set on being a wizard so i'll b a cleric that'll prestige class into rainbow servant. I'd like to know if i could also set myself up as a 8 lvl mon char so i can't gain lvls till ur all lvl 9, then i become 9(i learned alot in 1 day) also, the mon i want pretty much is a werewolf cept blue. it's a fenrir i think, lol.

thanks, peace
    Maybe it's just me, but I don't think he'll go for the Mon thing
    Always keep it in perspective!

I would be interested in playing. I can do week nights and Sundays nights every other week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin
    Maybe it's just me, but I don't think he'll go for the Mon thing
    I guess, it matters not HORRIBLY to me, it's just a human and elf/drow party w/a dwarf or so would really bore me, i can take it if i have to i'd just rather b something i LIKE as opposed to something i have to b to please others, plus i'm a cleric so i didn't choose a class much better suited to the mon, i don't kno thou, it's all at his descresion

Thread Information