FG Spreadshirt Swag

Why can't you export Notes?

Or is there a way to export notes for a saved mod, that I am not seeing? This is for CoreRPG and I was able to make a mod with all my info except Notes.
    Last edited by Elihu; May 23rd, 2020 at 07:08.

Notes are designed to be used by players and are specific to a campaign. If you want to export to a module the data needs to be in Story entries.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Notes are designed to be used by players and are specific to a campaign. If you want to export to a module the data needs to be in Story entries.
    Thanks I figured that out, all I did was take the notes (individually) and drop them into a story window. Then exported that story and I had all the material I wanted. It does seem strange that if you make rules mods that you should put them in story, and not notes.

Thread Information