DICE PACKS BUNDLE

CoreRPG Larger Font Extension needed.

I am looking for an extension that increases the size of the font. I tried the size 14 font in the list of coreRPG extensions, and it looks unprofessional.
    1. It needs to be an extension and not just manipulating /scaleui, because scaling the UI loses too much resolution.
    2. It needs to be smaller than size 13, because to large of a font causes the bottom of some letters like g, p, q etc to be cut off.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elihu View Post
    I am looking for an extension that increases the size of the font. I tried the size 14 font in the list of coreRPG extensions, and it looks unprofessional.
    1. It needs to be an extension and not just manipulating /scaleui, because scaling the UI loses too much resolution.
    2. It needs to be smaller than size 13, because to large of a font causes the bottom of some letters like g, p, q etc to be cut off.
    You know what you want - make one?

With all due respect Damned, if I knew how to make extensions, do you think I would have posted this thread? I am looking for one that was already made.

Blog Entries
    No one knows how to do this without having a look first.
    The extension you are talking about is not that difficult.
    There are at least 10 extensions that replace fonts, change fonts sizes, which is exactly what you want to do.

Grab 2 or three of them.
    Open them up and poke around.

Start in the extension.xml file and work through it.
    Then follow the links in that file and you will start to see how it works.

There are plenty of examples in here too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_Cu...668LyJXmfk25Yv

Teach a man to fish... I'll watch the video. thanks.

Thread Information