FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Still interested in this, just a heads up.

BlueBlackSky,
    I'm sorry, were pretty set on using a voice program for the majority of playing and not being able to use this would be a serious hold up. sorry.

Ok so, so far the following are interested:

The High Druid - Sundays offline at or before 8 pm est
    Honduras - Saturday afternoons
    Beefylovelord - Anytime, except after 5 pm PST (Beefy, how late can you play till on sundays? or are sundays out completely based on previous message?)
    Pirate1 - If we can arrange opposite weeks to his current game then sundays are good.

I am interested

Somewhat of a newbie, used Fantasy grounds on one other occassion. I am new to the 3.0 DnD rules but if its not a problem I learn quick. I would be interested in playing a Paladin.

Thanks for considering me.

Ok plan is to play our first game Sunday April 22nd from 3pm to 8pm, and every two weeks from that point forward.

The high Druid, Beefylovelord, Dreign, and Pirate1 - Does that work for you?

If so shoot me off a PM with a character idea.

The current characters are:

Rogue (slight change from original wizard)
    Fighter
    Monk

I am in

I will send the character by tomorrow

I like the chnge of pace as im a primarily a fr player /gm. how about a palidin of pholtus or of the chalice ie st cuthbert . i haven't nailed a race maybe a halflling but heres the catch do I need to buy the software to play? buugy out

Bump.

Have one or two spots open still (1 completely open, 1 Tentative). (Ideally would like a group of six)

Current class makeup:

Elven Ranger (Archer)
    Dwarven Fighter
    Human Monk
    Half-Orc Druid (Tentative)
    Halfling Rogue

If you are interested please PM me with a brief history and character concept. Once I have a completed background and complete character sheet the spots will be marked as full.

If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me.

The group is in dire need of a wizard to round them out so a preference would be to a wizard type character, however reliable good players are the number one goal.
    Last edited by jasharen1; May 3rd, 2007 at 21:09.

Bumpage

Bump......

Also please note the first people to get me complete approved characters with histories will be accepted over someone just showing interest. So if you are interested get me those characters complete

I've had several people over the past month indicate interest and then vanish. We are looking for stable regular players, getting me all the details as well as a finalized character, and signing up on the campaign tracker goes a long way.
    Last edited by jasharen1; May 4th, 2007 at 03:51.

Thread Information