Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Looking for 2 more players for Greyhawk game

I am starting a new campaign based in Greyhawk and playing through an epic story line.

Currently we have 3 players that are all real life friends and we'd like to expand and add a couple new players that can play on a regular basis.

Current Group makeup:
    Wizard
    Fighter
    Monk

Notes:
    - The wizard has plans to multi class away, so someone wanting to play a pure wizard is welcome.
    - All spell casting is handled using a variant of the True Sorcery rules (if you are interested we can discuss)
    - Skype will be used for voice connection, unless another option can be found that is better. All my online talks have been done with Skype till now and it seems to work fine.
    - 35 point build will be used for stats, I prefer to see a balanced build however if you have your heart set on something I won't stand in the way of it.
    - I am relatively new to Greyhawk (been gaming for over 20 years though) so I wouldn't expect 'this' Greyhawk to be 100% cannon.
    - Our plan is to use fantasy grounds as a battle board and venue to show images and maps when needed and rely on voice and a message board for most of the gaming content.

The plan is to play once every week or two (depending on schedules of those involved, dates and times to be worked out).

If you are only interested in hack and slash or pure munchkinism, this game will not be for you. A balance of role-play and killing the badies is much preferred. There are those nights in our game that no dice are rolled, there's also nights where copious amounts of dead things line the players path :P

Anyway if you are interested let me know here or via a PM.

What day and time (GMT +-) are you planing on playing?

Traygin,
    Were not sure on the day really at this point. One of the players has a swing shift job so nailing a day down is hard.

If I had to guess it would settle down to sundays every other week, with the potential of a swing date on the off week if you catch my meaning.

Ideally we'd talk about dates and times that work for all involved, one of the things I love about FG is the ability to work within everyones schedules.

Sorry the timezone is EST (GMT -4 right now I think...)

For starters thanks for your reply on the other thread.

I am interested, but being in the UK the time difference would be an issue. If you're planning afternoons then it would be evenings for me and that would work great. 01:00 is about the latest I would want to go, and that's about 20:00 on the east coast. If your planning evenings, then I'll just say thank you very much for the offer, but I'll have to keep my eyes open for an earlier game.

As for characters; an elven Druid or Ranger most likely if it it's going to be largely in the wilderness or a rogue (not sure of the race) if largely in the cities.
    Last edited by The High Druid; April 4th, 2007 at 01:52.

I'm interested. What nights might you and your friends be inclined to play?

Also, I would much enjoy playing a thief.

EDIT: My mistake. I see the sunday night preference. Which would be fine with me. However, I may not work for you because I have never been able to get any sort of microphone working with my machine, theories as to why include the mic input being fried or something wrong with the onboard soundcard, I really don't know. As a result of that skype probably wouldn't work for me. =/
    Last edited by BlueBlackSky; April 4th, 2007 at 03:31.

I could join if you could plan in the game on saturday afternoons your time (sundays are full yet).

I'm pretty sure Sunday is relatively set every other week. I'll talk to the current group this weekend to confirm it for sure and get back to everyone

btw the ruleset is D20 3.0

Is not knowing the D3 rules a turndown? I only know the 3.5 rules...

Not at all Honduras, they are not that significantly different really. The biggest changes (imo) are located in a lot of the spells, and seeing as we are not using the base D20 spell system (True Sorcery is being used with a few tweeks) this isn't a big deal at all.

I'm going to compile a list of those interested and the times that are good for them and reply to this post a little later today.

Thread Information