DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 33 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    Any idea why among all the other extensions this one does not show up in the extensions list? I even tried to create a pure CoreRPG campaign, but no dice.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Any idea why among all the other extensions this one does not show up in the extensions list? I even tried to create a pure CoreRPG campaign, but no dice.

I can see it right here.

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Oh my. It got lost in the list of "Core RPG" named extensions and I was looking for a capital "B" as in "Better". Thanks for helping the blind. Albeit having a different filename than the list name added to the confusion.

Great work Celestian! Only thing I would "want" is perhaps wider menus for long names that might be difficult to see the ending text....dynamic width if possible.

A+
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Great work Celestian! Only thing I would "want" is perhaps wider menus for long names that might be difficult to see the ending text....dynamic width if possible.

A+
    Or at least a tooktip with the full name
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Or at least a tooktip with the full name
    I should do that.

Right now dynamic width is there but since the pixel width depends on the font and the font can vary (themes, old man font size mods/etc)... and the api doesn't tell me the pixel size of each character I have to generalize... and the longer the text the more is gets off ;( The width should be enough tho for you to get a general idea unless you're just using a monstrous font size.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Everything seems to be working as expected. Switching back and forth as player does not affect the GM, so every player is free to choose their own style. Great implementation, thanks a lot!

Edit: Turns out I stumbled over a small inconvenience. There is a blank space between the menu headers and the open menu. When I move the mouse-pointer over said space too slowly the menu collapses/closes again. It also seems that the menu being offset to the left is a big too big, so the same thing with the mouse-pointer keeps happening quite often (click on menu header, move mouse down, hit blank space left because of the offset). I will take a look at the code if I can increase the delay before menus are closed.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; July 3rd, 2020 at 09:45.

Changing the horizontal offset helps. The vertical offset does not help so much, though, because even when the drop-down menu list overlaps the menu header the list still closes when you move the mouse down to the menu and then back up to the header again.

I did not find a delay coded in, so this would be my feature request.

Small update.

Update 1.8:
    • Added tooltip to "reference manual" list of selections.

This should help those that use extensions for large fonts and the "dynamic" width isn't giving you enough to know what the link is for.
    ---

Blog Entries
    @Celestian,
    I am starting to ask all community developers to consider making an explicit licensing statement on their work. It helps future community developers honor your wishes in regards to your work. Their is a discussion and some suggested licensing statements here; On Licensing & Distributing Community Content. Thanks for your contribution and for considering adding a licensing statement to your original post

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information