STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 33 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    Thank you mattekure I will try that. May be awhile before I can though.

easy workaround for sure!
    Also thanks @mattekure will also have a nosy at that perhaps

Update 1.5:
    • Added "Setup" menu selection from "Menus".
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Love this extension but I can't manage to make it work with Request for Roll extension, is there any workaround to make it work?
    Thank you for your work!

Quote Originally Posted by matcler View Post
    Love this extension but I can't manage to make it work with Request for Roll extension, is there any workaround to make it work?
    Thank you for your work!
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post513456
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

I noticed that the window minimize feature was added into FGU on the 5th.

Now I don't know if that comes with the API's that you would need for this extension to work in FGU, but simply keenly inquiring all the same to see if you had any plans for a FGU release now due to these changes.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    I noticed that the window minimize feature was added into FGU on the 5th.

Now I don't know if that comes with the API's that you would need for this extension to work in FGU, but simply keenly inquiring all the same to see if you had any plans for a FGU release now due to these changes.
    I did poke at it to see if everything was there yet and when I enabled things this is what I saw.

I had a game shortly after experimenting so didn't dig much deeper but... why it's doing that I've no clue and suspect it's either some missing other feature or a different behavior in FGU to FGC. The little black square is suppose to be a drop down menu with list of selections. You can actually click on it and randomly get one of them to activate. It appears that the toggleWindow() doesn't restore the window to it's proper size.

I'll tinker with some more but right now it's still not working right and not sure it will just yet, FGU might need a bit more baking time.

edit: I have reported the issues to Smiteworks, no word yet.
    Last edited by celestian; June 28th, 2020 at 20:46.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Totally get it, I come up against missing or strangely working things compared to FGC once in a while as I try to work something out in the code. FGU is great but needs more time to polish.
    I'll be keeping an eye out for this extension for when it starts working there.

Such a fan of this extension that I found myself firing up FGC again to be able to use it. As even the 5E Enhancer works for the most parts there as well, along with the currently better performance when maneuvering the interface and menu items during games along with coming back from alt-tabbing away to read a pdf or a web browser.
    I find myself torn between clients for games that don't require dynamic lighting or some of the new FGU features.

This extension creates so much extra space on the screen for the important things during games and cleans up the GUI so nicely that it's hard to go back to not using it after having tried it.
    The books section is such a great feature as well, cleans up so much of my quick bar at the bottom of links as well.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; June 8th, 2020 at 00:41.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Thread Information