FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 33 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgain View Post
    any chance we can see this for FGU sometime soon?
    Until FGU has feature parity with FGC it will not function IN FGU (FGU is missing a minimize API call).

Not up to me, have to wait for FGU API functionality.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Until FGU has feature parity with FGC it will not function IN FGU (FGU is missing a minimize API call).

Not up to me, have to wait for FGU API functionality.
    Thanks celestian! This looks incredible. Can't wait for SmiteWorks to give you the API so you can create the Unity edition.

Here is the updated version. Give it a shot and see if it works for you. If so I'll update the first post with it.
    Works great. Thanks again for the quick fix.

Edit: Found an issue. The drop down list is missing items that are loaded.

actually loaded.jpg

drop list.jpg

Only 1 of the Encyclopedia Arcanas is there and there are other missing items. Monster Manual Expanded, Encounters of the Savage Frontiers, etc. I can't see any clear connection between them. The scroll works great though!!
    Last edited by james10872; May 23rd, 2020 at 11:26.

Would it be possible to add an option so that you can choose to have them "drop up" instead of "drop down". so if you wanted to put it beneath the chat and above the dice, it would open up instead of down?
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by james10872 View Post
    Works great. Thanks again for the quick fix.

Edit: Found an issue. The drop down list is missing items that are loaded.

actually loaded.jpg

drop list.jpg

Only 1 of the Encyclopedia Arcanas is there and there are other missing items. Monster Manual Expanded, Encounters of the Savage Frontiers, etc. I can't see any clear connection between them. The scroll works great though!!
    So, im not familiar with any of those products but... I can tell you how the Books list works, if the module has a reference manual and a chapter entry then it should add it to the list.

My first guess would be the others do not have reference manuals in them. Or ones that do not "chapters" ?

If thats not the case I'll see about added a debug mode so you can open the console and start the campaign and have a log to show me.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Would it be possible to add an option so that you can choose to have them "drop up" instead of "drop down". so if you wanted to put it beneath the chat and above the dice, it would open up instead of down?
    I've actually been trying to do this automatically based on various checks but not being able to detect the edge of the screen as been a big blocker.

I'll see what I can come up with for a manual solution.
    ---

So, im not familiar with any of those products but... I can tell you how the Books list works, if the module has a reference manual and a chapter entry then it should add it to the list.

My first guess would be the others do not have reference manuals in them. Or ones that do not "chapters" ?

If thats not the case I'll see about added a debug mode so you can open the console and start the campaign and have a log to show me.
    Looks like that was spot on. The ones I checked had no 'reference manual'.

See first post for Download link.

Update 1.4:
    • If you have more than 20 "Book" entries it will now have a scroll bar.
    • Fixed error related to hooks for adding custom menus into the Menu list.

If you're a dev and have added your own menu entries, this will work for you now
    ---

Fantastic, thanks thanks thanks

Thanks a lot Celestian!

Edit: Nevermind, only now I saw it doesn't work with SWADE.

Thread Information