DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 29 of 33 First ... 192728293031 ... Last
    Update: Version 1.56 is pushed to live, corrects the "diceselect" text.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hi Celestian! This error popped up with the new update. It doesn't seem to break anything just thought I'd bring it to your attention. Screenshot 2023-02-23 at 9.00.53 PM.png

Quote Originally Posted by charmov View Post
    Hi Celestian! This error popped up with the new update. It doesn't seem to break anything just thought I'd bring it to your attention. Screenshot 2023-02-23 at 9.00.53 PM.png
    I am not sure where that is coming from but...

I was able to do some work on my ruleset (which uses a version of this natively) that allows a better coexistence of the menu/sidebar that I'll also add to the BetterMenus extension.

When I do that work I'll see if this problem is also resolved.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I've used this extension for a long time. As of this latest version 4.3.3, it JACKS UP my entire setup. I had to turn it off. It no longer has buttons for assets in the menus.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I am not sure where that is coming from but...

I was able to do some work on my ruleset (which uses a version of this natively) that allows a better coexistence of the menu/sidebar that I'll also add to the BetterMenus extension.

When I do that work I'll see if this problem is also resolved.

I've pushed version 2.0 to the Test channel. Please test that it works as expected for you. Tested locally myself and everything seemed to be working properly.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I've pushed version 2.0 to the Test channel. Please test that it works as expected for you. Tested locally myself and everything seemed to be working properly.
    I'll check it out. Thanks. This is by far one of my favorite add-ons. I was sad when it came up wonky.

I had the same issue (error) as Milke. And with the latest update it's finally gone. Thank you!
    We all agree on the necessity of compromise.
    We just can't agree on when it's necessary to compromise.
    ~ Larry Wall

Quote Originally Posted by kilma.ard.venom View Post
    I had the same issue (error) as Milke. And with the latest update it's finally gone. Thank you!
    Pushed it out to live this morning, glad it's working for ya. In theory should be easier to switch between the Menu style and the sidebars now and it shouldn't mess up your desktop map views either.
    ---

I play PF2e. My menus bar is still jacked
    It's still missing the Assets button, and whatever button is supposed to be below Party Sheet. Those 2 buttons are gone, all the rest seem to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    I play PF2e. My menus bar is still jacked
    It's still missing the Assets button, and whatever button is supposed to be below Party Sheet. Those 2 buttons are gone, all the rest seem to be there.
    Then you havent updated or have a local copy of the extension would be my guess.

---

Thread Information