5E Character Create Playlist
Page 27 of 33 First ... 172526272829 ... Last
    Not sure if this is old news but...
    5e ruleset, only Better Menus loaded
    If a user has chosen to not use Menus but stick with Sidebar via Options
    And they then Full screen their map (making it the background), it will cover the sidebar buttons
    This does not happen without Better Menus loaded

Quote Originally Posted by mordkhaan View Post
    Not sure if this is old news but...
    5e ruleset, only Better Menus loaded
    If a user has chosen to not use Menus but stick with Sidebar via Options
    And they then Full screen their map (making it the background), it will cover the sidebar buttons
    This does not happen without Better Menus loaded
    Known issue, nothing I can do to fix it until they allow API calls to programatically change panels size.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I have encountered a recent issue with Better Menus. For some reason the ext. breaks the Library window. Not sure if it is from a recent update to the ext. itself or to FGU but when you go into the Library window and click on a module from the list nothing shows up on the right side for any module. I have tested this in 5e with ONLY this ext. installed and it still persists. When I tested it in CoreRpg no modules show up in the library at all. This really wouldn't be much of a problem except that not all modules show up in the Books drop down menu. Images include for reference. Thanks again for making this awesome ext.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License Holder: Anyone can join my games, you only need the Demo.
    Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time (-4 UTC)
    Currently Running: 5E [D&D] - Homebrew - Saturday Nights, 6pm-10pm Central

I am always looking for a group to join PM me

The Alari Adventure's Guild come JOIN(Discord) us

My Forge Profile:Check out what I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedus Amaterasu View Post
    I have encountered a recent issue with Better Menus. For some reason the ext. breaks the Library window. Not sure if it is from a recent update to the ext. itself or to FGU but when you go into the Library window and click on a module from the list nothing shows up on the right side for any module. I have tested this in 5e with ONLY this ext. installed and it still persists. When I tested it in CoreRpg no modules show up in the library at all. This really wouldn't be much of a problem except that not all modules show up in the Books drop down menu. Images include for reference. Thanks again for making this awesome ext.

That isnt the current version.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post

That isnt the current version.
    Thanks for the super fast reply. That was indeed the issue. I think is was cause I assumed the forge version would overwrite the one I had downloaded and manually installed. Once I removed that one the forge version took over and it is now showing as version: 1.51 and is working correctly. Thanks again for the help
    Ultimate License Holder: Anyone can join my games, you only need the Demo.
    Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time (-4 UTC)
    Currently Running: 5E [D&D] - Homebrew - Saturday Nights, 6pm-10pm Central

I am always looking for a group to join PM me

The Alari Adventure's Guild come JOIN(Discord) us

My Forge Profile:Check out what I have.

Hello Celestial,

I have updated FGU after getting this extension. I can now unlock the menus and move them around but i don't have the menus at the top of screen. how do i get to the "Menus-records-books" menu at the top? I'm a noob and am working with people who have small laptops and would like to help them declutter their screens. any help you could give would be amazing. I am on mac so that may be a consideration.

NVM!!! Google fu has helped me learn that i need to start a whole new campaign. It works great!
    Last edited by Dar Kreader; August 8th, 2022 at 18:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Dar Kreader View Post
    Hello Celestial,

I have updated FGU after getting this extension. I can now unlock the menus and move them around but i don't have the menus at the top of screen. how do i get to the "Menus-records-books" menu at the top? I'm a noob and am working with people who have small laptops and would like to help them declutter their screens. any help you could give would be amazing. I am on mac so that may be a consideration.

NVM!!! Google fu has helped me learn that i need to start a whole new campaign. It works great!
    Glad to hear it. Should be as simple as loading the module with the reference manuals for those books to show up in the drop down.

Good luck with your games!
    ---

Thank you so much! works like a charm.

Update

1.52: Color menu name changed with new dice features
    ---

I'm trying to get this working with my extension Decked Out, but I'm running into an issue I'm not able to solve. Decked Out adds a new sidebar button that I need to put in your menulist_window class, but it doesn't have a dropdown, it's just a single button. I got it working for the 2e ruleset, but BetterMenus has this change that's breaking things.

The hideOtherButtonMenus function on the menulist_window class currently has this statement:

Code:
    if not aControls[i].windowDropDown.isMinimized() then
    but my button doesn't have a windowDropDown object or an isMinimized() function.

Would it be possible for you to add check to see if the windowDropDown exists before calling isMinimized? Something like

Code:
    if aControls[i].windowDropDown and not aControls[i].windowDropDown.isMinimized() then
        aControls[i].windowDropDown.minimize();
    end
    Because this bit of code is buried in the middle of a loop in the function I can't really get this behavior without completely overwriting the function, which I'd like not to do.

Thread Information