DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 21 of 33 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last
    Celestian, any way to get this to work with the Tabber extension?

I love this extension! Thank you Celestian!

Quote Originally Posted by Styrmir View Post
    Fantastic to get this extension working with FGU!

The extension seems to be working for the most parts in SWADE as well now, besides not picking up the books.
    But you can access those though the Library so there's a workaround.
    That aside besides some odd errors, like when moving the positions of menu and characters around show up. But everything still seems to work during the testing I did.
    That's good news ... many thanks for checking it out, and posting

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    Celestian, any way to get this to work with the Tabber extension?
    You would need to ask the Tabber author.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Love the extension. Thank you.

I can not find “roll for initiative” when I run 5e sessions, however. Am I missing something? That is kind of a deal breaker to me/not sure if the issue is the button to activate rfi is up with the button for dice color, etc, or if I am just not looking in the right place...

NVM

I found if I load the campaign without better menus, I can drag the rfi button to the hot bar. Then load the campaign with better menus and the problem is solved...
    Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post

I can not find “roll for initiative” when I run 5e sessions, however. Am I missing something? That is kind of a deal breaker to me/not sure if the issue is the button to activate rfi is up with the button for dice color, etc, or if I am just not looking in the right place...

The menu system will only have FG "system" menus. Ruleset specific, character sheet options are not supported from the menu system.

Supporting individual character sheet options like initiative, attacks and saves is beyond the scope of this project.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

go back to page 5 of this thread; it shows how to update the extension to allow the RFI button to be in the dropdowns.

Great extension! Just loaded with the Traveller ruleset. Fantastic job!

which file am I "extracting" to make this work? I know this is a n00b question but I would love to get this to work. I am using macOS. thank you very much, in advance...

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    This is very easy to fix. If you extract the files, look for the rfi.lua file in the scripts directory. Add the following code.
    Code:
    if MenuManager then
    	MenuManager.addMenuItem(windowName, "", "tooltipTextKey", "RFI");
    end
    The resulting function should look like this.

Thread Information