DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 33 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last

Chat Window Resizing

G'Day there.
    Great extension Celestian, my players and I love it- Cheers for that.
    I run 4E D&D with a lot of extensions in conjunction with Better Menus and have no conflicts.
    I noticed through some trial and error that if I
    1/ Resize the chat window
    2/ Then put the map as a background image for combat
    3/ The Image covers the chat window as much as I made it wider (See image)Wider Chat.png
    Just letting you know

Quote Originally Posted by Maldev View Post
    G'Day there.
    Great extension Celestian, my players and I love it- Cheers for that.
    I run 4E D&D with a lot of extensions in conjunction with Better Menus and have no conflicts.
    I noticed through some trial and error that if I
    1/ Resize the chat window
    2/ Then put the map as a background image for combat
    3/ The Image covers the chat window as much as I made it wider (See image)Wider Chat.png
    Just letting you know
    Hum, yeah the order of the panels makes a difference. I've made a tweak and if you want grab it from the repo (find in first post) if it works for you I'll post it. What it does is the chat window will always be on top. Thats the behavior of FG right now (it doesn't move the image window over).
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Great stuff Celestian. Tested it in 2 campaigns and AOK.
    Cheers
    Image 1.png

Hi Celestian,

great extension! I was just wondering if you could make all the menu entries draggable to the hot-keys at the bottom of the screen? This would be a great extra QoL addition alongside the Better Menus (I'd especially love to be able to get 'Effects' on a hot-key and I can't work out a way to achieve that at the moment?)

Cheers,

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    Hi Celestian,

great extension! I was just wondering if you could make all the menu entries draggable to the hot-keys at the bottom of the screen? This would be a great extra QoL addition alongside the Better Menus (I'd especially love to be able to get 'Effects' on a hot-key and I can't work out a way to achieve that at the moment?)

Cheers,

Simon
    You can already do this in that regard. It won't be Menu options tho. I can't use the button control and drag/drop them and if I don't use buttons I can't do other things that make the menus possible. So, right now there is not a way to drag from the menus directly.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

No worries, thanks for getting back to me.

I don't suppose you can think of any way to get 'Effects' on the hot-key bar, as it's not a library item, I'm stumped?

Cheers, Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    No worries, thanks for getting back to me.

I don't suppose you can think of any way to get 'Effects' on the hot-key bar, as it's not a library item, I'm stumped?

Cheers, Simon
    /openwindow effectlist

Drag/drop that into a slot.

Code:
    ["client"] =
    	{
    		{
    			icon="button_ct",
    			icon_down="button_ct_down",
    			tooltipres="sidebar_tooltip_ct",
    			class="combattracker_client",
    			path="combattracker",
    		},
    		{
    			icon="button_partysheet",
    			icon_down="button_partysheet_down",
    			tooltipres="sidebar_tooltip_ps",
    			class="partysheet_client",
    			path="partysheet",
    		},
    		{
    			icon="button_calendar",
    			icon_down="button_calendar_down",
    			tooltipres="sidebar_tooltip_calendar",
    			class="calendar",
    			path="calendar",
    		},
    		{
    			icon="button_color",
    			icon_down="button_color_down",
    			tooltipres="sidebar_tooltip_colors",
    			class="pointerselection",
    		},
    		{
    			icon="button_modifiers",
    			icon_down="button_modifiers_down",
    			tooltipres="sidebar_tooltip_modifiers",
    			class="modifiers",
    			path="modifiers",
    		},
    		{
    			icon="button_effects",
    			icon_down="button_effects_down",
    			tooltipres="sidebar_tooltip_effects",
    			class="effectlist",
    			path="effects",
    		},
    		{
    			icon="button_options",
    			icon_down="button_options_down",
    			tooltipres="sidebar_tooltip_options",
    			class="options",
    		},
    	},
    The class is the parameter to add to /openwindow if you want to do the others.
    ---

Thank you, I'll try that out!

Question on Books menu. Now it lists Reference items. Is it possible to list all shared modules and not just the reference section? For example, I am running 4e and have created individual modules for each characters powers and abilities. It would mimic selecting the module "book" in the library. None have Reference stuff so when they select books nothing shows.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Question on Books menu. Now it lists Reference items. Is it possible to list all shared modules and not just the reference section? For example, I am running 4e and have created individual modules for each characters powers and abilities. It would mimic selecting the module "book" in the library. None have Reference stuff so when they select books nothing shows.

Not sure I understand the request. The Books section only lists modules loaded that have a chapter in them. If they have no chapter in the reference section it's not included in the list.
    ---

Thread Information