FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 14 of 33 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    That latest version was only an update for FGU. If you had not updated for a while I cannot speculate as to the problem. That said I tend to code these extensions to be unobtrusive as possible. I cannot possibly know what other extensions do and for that reason the actions I take are only those that are required to function.
    What is the latest version # that applies for FGC? The version that I have which works on FGC is 1.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Klandare View Post
    What is the latest version # that applies for FGC? The version that I have which works on FGC is 1.5.
    The latest version works in both FGC and FGU.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

The latest version works in both FGC and FGU.
    It might work in FGC but it breaks Request for Initiative extension (causes it to start tripping a script error). Not sure what might have changed in your extension but the older version (1.5) interacts fine with RFI.

Quote Originally Posted by Klandare View Post
    It might work in FGC but it breaks Request for Initiative extension (causes it to start tripping a script error). Not sure what might have changed in your extension but the older version (1.5) interacts fine with RFI.
    As I said the only differences are for FGU. The changes made were to remove FGU restrictions, FGC works exactly the same. I can't possibly be aware of all other extensions and what they do. Someone that knows both would need to research, I just don't have time unfortunately.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hello! It looks to be working properly in FGU. I'm using a lot of extensions and it seems to not conflict. They are:
    5E enhancer v0.10.2;
    Spell tokens 1.1;
    5E Roll for Initiative;
    Audio Overseer 1.23;
    Roboto Font extension
    Has initiative indicator 1.1
    Shops v1.8
    Aura Effects v0.4

I would like to ask for a feature (or a workaround, if it exists). Better menus makes impossible to drag and drop the menus to the shortcut bar. Would be possible to make the better menus buttons draggable? Or add a button in the opened frame itself, then allow us to drag and drop it to a shortcut.
    - - -
    FG Classic / FG Unity Ultimate
    Playing D&D 5th

Quote Originally Posted by fabiocm View Post
    Hello! It looks to be working properly in FGU. I'm using a lot of extensions and it seems to not conflict. They are:

Better menus makes impossible to drag and drop the menus to the shortcut bar. Would be possible to make the better menus buttons draggable? Or add a button in the opened frame itself, then allow us to drag and drop it to a shortcut.
    You can go to the Library and click/drag the links from there to your hotbar already
    Last edited by celestian; September 7th, 2020 at 07:09.
    ---

You can go to the Library and click/drag the links from there to your hotbar now
    Ah, sure!! Thanks for the hint.
    - - -
    FG Classic / FG Unity Ultimate
    Playing D&D 5th

Would love to see this work for Savage Worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyler View Post
    Would love to see this work for Savage Worlds.
    Until the SW ruleset is more aligned with CoreRPG it won't work properly.
    ---

Thank you for the extension. I tried it in Unity, and it works great, but it isn't for me. One part though, I wish I could have were all the reference manuals that you coded for your third menu option. I am seriously crap at coding, and I am unsure what portions I would need to form it.
    I know enough to know that I don't know it all!

Thread Information