5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 16 of 33 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last
    Yes, it only lists modules that have chapters in them. I would like to list the whole module as the library does. I was hoping you could point me to the relevant code section so I can try my hand at modifying it so it will do that. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Yes, it only lists modules that have chapters in them. I would like to list the whole module as the library does. I was hoping you could point me to the relevant code section so I can try my hand at modifying it so it will do that. :-)
    What would the link do? I'm still not clear. It sounds like you want another menu option entirely because mixing them like that would be confusing and... not so simple to code.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hello.

Today I was gaming with Better Menus in FGU and noted that it prevented the extension Roll for Initiative! to work. The pop up didn't show for player when Better menus was loaded.

Just registering.
    - - -
    FG Classic / FG Unity Ultimate
    Playing D&D 5th

Would it be possible to add buttons to the Menu system? Could be convenient for menu or records that are most used.

Example

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Would it be possible to add buttons to the Menu system? Could be convenient for menu or records that are most used.
    The idea behind the Menu system is to have something that works much like the OS menu systems. Each button has a drop down for the relevant options. The examples you've shown are pulling options from Menu/Records and adding a button for that... That doesn't follow the general idea of the "OS" system menu and it would clutter up the UI.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

So not in the scope of your extension.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    /openwindow effectlist

Drag/drop that into a slot.

Code:
    ["client"] =
    	{
    		{
    			icon="button_ct",
    			icon_down="button_ct_down",
    			tooltipres="sidebar_tooltip_ct",
    			class="combattracker_client",
    			path="combattracker",
    		},
    		{
    			icon="button_partysheet",
    			icon_down="button_partysheet_down",
    			tooltipres="sidebar_tooltip_ps",
    			class="partysheet_client",
    			path="partysheet",
    		},
    		{
    			icon="button_calendar",
    			icon_down="button_calendar_down",
    			tooltipres="sidebar_tooltip_calendar",
    			class="calendar",
    			path="calendar",
    		},
    		{
    			icon="button_color",
    			icon_down="button_color_down",
    			tooltipres="sidebar_tooltip_colors",
    			class="pointerselection",
    		},
    		{
    			icon="button_modifiers",
    			icon_down="button_modifiers_down",
    			tooltipres="sidebar_tooltip_modifiers",
    			class="modifiers",
    			path="modifiers",
    		},
    		{
    			icon="button_effects",
    			icon_down="button_effects_down",
    			tooltipres="sidebar_tooltip_effects",
    			class="effectlist",
    			path="effects",
    		},
    		{
    			icon="button_options",
    			icon_down="button_options_down",
    			tooltipres="sidebar_tooltip_options",
    			class="options",
    		},
    	},
    The class is the parameter to add to /openwindow if you want to do the others.
    Opening the effectlist works just fine when I type the command in the chat window. Very useful. But I can't find the handle to drag/drop that into a slot. I usually drag the red dragon head for images and such, which isn't available in this window. This is probably a lack of basic FG knowledge, but I can't figure it out so far. What do I drag? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Hot_Keys
    Last edited by Milmoor; September 23rd, 2020 at 16:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    Opening the effectlist works just fine when I type the command in the chat window. Very useful. But I can't find the handle to drag/drop that into a slot. I usually drag the red dragon head for images and such, which isn't available in this window. This is probably a lack of basic FG knowledge, but I can't figure it out so far. What do I drag? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Hot_Keys
    Type it into chat, then, before you press Enter, click and drag the words that you just typed into chat to one of your hotkeys. You can do this with anything you put into chat to allow it to be on a hotkey and output directly to chat.

Quote Originally Posted by grimmlock View Post
    Type it into chat, then, before you press Enter, click and drag the words that you just typed into chat to one of your hotkeys. You can do this with anything you put into chat to allow it to be on a hotkey and output directly to chat.
    Thanks, very simple, but I would have never figured this out on my own.

celestian - Are you aware your extn interrupts the pop up windows for RFI++ Extn.

Specifically for the PC’s. Seems fine for DM’s

The latest edit I’ve made forces it to load @ 1001. This fixes ‘Auto Save advantage’ and ‘Auto halfling luck’

Maybe your extn needs to support the pop up window specifically. Or it’s load order needs to be really high. To always be last to process.

Thread Information