FG Forge
Page 26 of 26 First ... 16242526
    Is there a way to hide certain modules from the "Books" menu? I have the "5E Automatic Effects" modules from Grim Press. When they are loaded, they take up the first 10 entries under the books menu because they start with a number. They aren't really books that would ever be referenced once they are setup so they just take up screen space. It's not a deal breaker. It's more of a minor annoyance

Quote Originally Posted by dpezet View Post
    Is there a way to hide certain modules from the "Books" menu? I have the "5E Automatic Effects" modules from Grim Press. When they are loaded, they take up the first 10 entries under the books menu because they start with a number. They aren't really books that would ever be referenced once they are setup so they just take up screen space. It's not a deal breaker. It's more of a minor annoyance
    There is no way to hide the book entries other than to not load the module that loads the ref-manual in question.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Content Bundle (All The AD&D Content)
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    My Twitch Channel for AD&D and FG related streams (See schedule for live days)
    My YouTube for FG related Tutorials and AD&D Actual Plays
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Test channel has the BetterMenus v1.5 with that works with CoreRPG changes. Please feel free to test it out. I'll push it to live once the big CoreRPG update is released.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Content Bundle (All The AD&D Content)
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    My Twitch Channel for AD&D and FG related streams (See schedule for live days)
    My YouTube for FG related Tutorials and AD&D Actual Plays
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information