FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 17 of 33 First ... 7151617181927 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    <<>>
    Download the latest extension here:
    This gives me versions 1.8, I downloaded the 1.11 version from your GitHub. This solves Mad Nomad's 3rd Party Updater bugging me for your extension at startup .
    Last edited by Milmoor; October 17th, 2020 at 16:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    This gives me versions 1.8, I downloaded the 1.11 version from your GitHub. This solves Mad Nomad's 3rd Party Updater bugging me for your extension at startup .
    I just double checked, the downloadable version in this thread is 1.11.

Glad you are sorted in anycase.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hi Celestian, could it be possible to make Better Menu compatible with RFI++?

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I just double checked, the downloadable version in this thread is 1.11.

Glad you are sorted in anycase.
    Checked as well: did an oops somehow. You are right.

This is great, but where did some of the things like "Assets" go to? I'm using FGU.

They're in tokens, the last item from the first menu to the left.

Tokens was the name used in FGC.
    - - -
    FG Classic / FG Unity Ultimate
    Playing D&D 5th

Quote Originally Posted by fabiocm View Post
    They're in tokens, the last item from the first menu to the left.

Tokens was the name used in FGC.
    To generate those menu options I use values stored in a standard array used in the system so that they are not hardcoded by me. Unfortunately right now thats "Tokens" in CoreRPG.

I'll see if I can add some sanity check in there to force it, look at the repo version if you wanna try it.
    Last edited by celestian; October 26th, 2020 at 06:14.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

This is really cool.
    I work on two rulesets (Genesys and a new FFG Star Wars) and today I made some small corrections so it is compatible with this extension.

(I did not yet upload the new version as I am working on a new feature first)

I have Bestiaries 1,2 and 4 loaded for only GM access, but for some reason #4 keeps popping up on the menu. I have loaded and unloaded it, trying to fix the issue, but to no avail. Any suggestions? Beasie 4.png

Quote Originally Posted by orien45 View Post
    I have Bestiaries 1,2 and 4 loaded for only GM access, but for some reason #4 keeps popping up on the menu. I have loaded and unloaded it, trying to fix the issue, but to no avail. Any suggestions? Beasie 4.png
    Why is that a problem? I suspect that 1 and 2 do not have ref-manuals and 4 does.
    ---

Thread Information