DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 33 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    That's quite alright, celestian, I get it. It's like opening Pandoras box trying to make sure an extension doesn't clash with any other extension or ruleset.
    Unfortunately I'm unable to finalize code that might actually work, as all the SWADE material is locked away in the vault as much of the newer modules are. So no way to peek inside to see how the code could be amended to work with it.

SWADE will just have to do without this great extension. Thanks all the same though.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Hey, thanks for this! Any plans to add Unity support soon, since they've started adding the Minimize API back into the Unity client? I fully understand the issues with supporting a beta, but figured it might be worth asking anyways.
    Ultimate Classic x2, Ultimate Unity x2
    -------------------
    5E, Pathfinder.
    Currently playing: Lost Mine of Phan, Spelljammer
    Currently DMing: Curse of Strahd

Quote Originally Posted by MicCheckOneTwo View Post
    Hey, thanks for this! Any plans to add Unity support soon, since they've started adding the Minimize API back into the Unity client? I fully understand the issues with supporting a beta, but figured it might be worth asking anyways.
    See previous discussion.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post517078
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Heya Celestian, I updated the rfi.lua file as Mattekure mentioned a while back and was all good using Better Menus 1.6 and 5e Roll for Initiative
    UNTIL, I went and updated extensions and am now getting this error
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:308: attempt to index field 'subwindow' (a nil value)
    This is with only the 2 extensions in question loaded and only happens for players

Better Menus 1.6 and 5e Roll for Initiative,

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    it will not function IN FGU (FGU is missing a minimize API call).
    Any idea from the Fantasy Grounds developers if the missing call is something that they are planning to add? Or is it likely not going to be supported at all?]

Never mind...

Somehow I missed this post earlier:

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Last edited by spkane; June 28th, 2020 at 20:39.

Quote Originally Posted by mordkhaan View Post
    Heya Celestian, I updated the rfi.lua file as Mattekure mentioned a while back and was all good using Better Menus 1.6 and 5e Roll for Initiative
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:308: attempt to index field 'subwindow' (a nil value)
    This is with only the 2 extensions in question loaded and only happens for players

Have done further testing with empty campaign and yeah, looks to be with Better Menus somehow...

Quote Originally Posted by mordkhaan View Post

I can't speak to how the extension will work with another extension. I coded it to be a minimally invasive as I could. All I can say is it will work with CoreRPG layered rulesets only. (And some of them, SWADE, do not work because of their dependency on the sidebar).
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hmmm, so at a guess, there was a change in something that uses the sidebar in RFI or Better Menus that is conflicting
    Ok cool, now how to find what/which change as both are great to use!

Unfortunately this extension does not show up after copying it to my Extensions folder. I tried various rulesets using FGC.

Update 1.7:
    • Fixed issue with library button toggles when falling back to old sidebar.
    ---

Thread Information