DICE PACKS BUNDLE

OD&D / 0E with Classic D&D Ruleset

Hello,

Is anyone running OD&D / 0E with the Classic D&D ruleset with or without an extension? A friend of mine recently created an OD&D character sheet for Roll20, but I much prefer FG.

I have a long-running background in web and iOS development, so I'm up for trying my hand at an extension if nothing exists. That said, I'm relatively new to Fantasy Grounds, so I'd need someone to point in the write direction when it comes to getting started.

Thanks!
    Jameson

Quote Originally Posted by jp1971 View Post
    Hello,

Is anyone running OD&D / 0E with the Classic D&D ruleset with or without an extension? A friend of mine recently created an OD&D character sheet for Roll20, but I much prefer FG.

I have a long-running background in web and iOS development, so I'm up for trying my hand at an extension if nothing exists. That said, I'm relatively new to Fantasy Grounds, so I'd need someone to point in the write direction when it comes to getting started.

Thanks!
    Jameson
    Check out this thread. It might be what you are looking for.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information