DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Database error: Invalid File - Bought item on Fantasy Grounds store for use in Steam

I bought Fantasy Grounds on Steam and bought the PFS Scenario 1-00 Origin of the Open Road on the Fantasy Ground store. I loaded the module on Fantasy Grounds but when I try to open the images in the module it says Database error Invalid File.

Does this mean I need to download the FG client separately then update to get the module then copy paste the image folder to the Steam folder to make the images work?

Blog Entries
    welcome muzoka

its sounds like the downloaded file may be damaged
    on the splash screen of your FG click the explorer icon and check in Vault and Modules and locate the download, delete it, and rerun the updater.

I deleted the object from the vault and reran the updater. I couldn't find the scenario in the modules folder.
    When I tried to make a new campaign and open the images for the scenario it still has the same error and when I go to the Image folder for the campaign it is empty. Should the images have been downloaded into the campaign?

Blog Entries
    please send some screenshots to support@ and they will need to check. i dont have that product so cant tell you if others are seeing the same thing.

It’s a known issue: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post510222

It's been reported to support. Hopefully there’ll be a fix soon.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Fixes for the three products effected by this issue (1-00, 1-01 and 1-03) have been pushed to the FG update system. Run an update to get the updated products.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information