5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFPs [Paid] [DnD5e] Eberron's Oracle of War - Sundays 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT, May 31st

Paid Game

EDIT 07/04/2020: We have five players and will take up to 1 more. Send private message soon if interested!

Campaign: Eberron’s Oracle of War
    Cost per Player per session: $10 USD.
    System: Fantasy Grounds Unity
    License: Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate (You can have the free version)
    Game System: 5th Edition
    Game Time: 2pm PDT / 5pm EDT / 9pm UTC
    Day of week: Every other Sunday
    Length of Session: 4 hours
    Duration: Plan to run all 20 of the Oracle of War one-shots that make up a greater campaign.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 5 players and 1 spot available
    Character level: 3
    Start Date: July 12th
    Voice: Discord Required
    Streaming / Recording: No

Character restrictions: May only use Player’s Handbook, Xanathar’s Guide to Everything, or Eberron: Rising from the Last War for Race and Class. You may select Human Variant. I own all the books, so you do not need to own anything.
    ---
    I am converting all the Adventurer’s League’s Oracle of War modules set in Eberron into Fantasy Grounds. Who doesn't like Steampunk?! There are 20 one-shot stories that tell an overarching story. The entire campaign takes you from level 1 to 20, leveling once per completion of a one-shot. We have currently ran the first two modules, and on July 12th will run the third module. We have five players and are looking for one more to make a full team. You would get to start at level 3.

About me: I have been playing D&D for 30 years and DMing for 20. Been using Fantasy Grounds for 3-4 years now. I also convert, make, and sell Fantasy Grounds stuff on the DMs Guild. Finally, I have a YouTube channel with lots of D&D using Fantasy Grounds with sessions and campaigns including Dragonlance in 5th Edition and Embers of the Last War Eberron modules.
    ---
    Send me a Private Message if you are interested and for more info.
    Last edited by Vodkard; July 4th, 2020 at 15:08.

Update: We have five players. I will take up to 1 more so if anyone is interested, reach out to me soon!
    Last edited by Vodkard; May 25th, 2020 at 23:17.

Are you still looking for someone? I started playing in the early 80's before 1st edition(3 little books.) Then I played first edition through some college and stopped about 1990. I have just started to look to get back into it. I own some 5e books and just bought an Ultimate FGU membership and a couple book licenses. I would love to play on Sunday afternoons. 4 hours from 5-9 eastern sounds great. This is my first attempt to contact someone about playing so... Would I roll up the character on my own or with you (time spent?)

Quote Originally Posted by jruicker View Post
    Are you still looking for someone? I started playing in the early 80's before 1st edition(3 little books.) Then I played first edition through some college and stopped about 1990. I have just started to look to get back into it. I own some 5e books and just bought an Ultimate FGU membership and a couple book licenses. I would love to play on Sunday afternoons. 4 hours from 5-9 eastern sounds great. This is my first attempt to contact someone about playing so... Would I roll up the character on my own or with you (time spent?)
    Hello there! Sorry I’m a bit late replying. Yesterday was my birthday. We have room for one more. I sent you a private message with more info. Hope to hear from you soon!

Update 07/04/2020:

We have run the first two sessions and will run the third on July 12th (see original post for detailed days and times). I am looking for one more person to make a full team of 6 players. You would get to start at level 3 and we plan to play the entire campaign. Send a private message for details if you're interested!

Thread Information