FG Spreadshirt Swag

Intro: Longtime DM, new to FG

Hello Folks,
    I recently purchased the FG basic pack and, well, I'm not digitally savvy. I will eventually DM through this, but I'd like to join a game so I can adapt.
    I'm available central time Tuesday- Saturday 7:30 to 11pm and any time Sunday and Monday. I'm good with 3.5, 4, and Pathfinder 1. I'm a damned good barbarian with a strong sense of gunboat diplomacy and I know how to provide a great stealth bonus to my party (distractive chaos). I'm also a great war priest/cleric and a proficient sharpshooter rogue.

In game personas tend to be have few but effective words. I also make julienne fries.

Blog Entries
    Check out the LFG forums. Also jump on the FG Official Discord and the FG College Discord servers. People will advertise games there and can help you out as well.

Welcome! Happy Gaming

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information