DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I will be posting a update that should arrive around first of September for FGU (might be on test before, I'll announce if so) that will update various options for the 2E ruleset.

The FGU updates to subwindows/scrolls and patches for effects has allowed me to feel more confident in working with FGU. This should dramatically improve the 2E ruleset experience in FGU.
    Excellent news! Thanks for your persistence.

An update just downloaded which has made the menus work rather than the sidebar. Yay!

I'm still seeing odd behaviour in the CT where buttons from the sub-window appear outside of the main CT window when i swap between characters.

https://imgur.com/a/QBvvUYK

Is this ruleset specific or should I post in the FGU section?

Cheers,

TFG

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingGribble View Post
    An update just downloaded which has made the menus work rather than the sidebar. Yay!

I'm still seeing odd behaviour in the CT where buttons from the sub-window appear outside of the main CT window when i swap between characters.

https://imgur.com/a/QBvvUYK

Is this ruleset specific or should I post in the FGU section?

Cheers,

TFG
    Please report the buttons outside of the windows in the FGU forum. I've seen it in other windows as well and it appears to be a problem with FGU.

Other issues specific to the ruleset (like not all the books showing in the Books menu) are perfect to post here.

The Books problem I ran into previously and will look at it again to see what needs to be done. FGU handles some characters differently and I suspect that is the cause.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks - I'll post the CT issue in the FGU support forum.

Thank you for your work Celestian, as always is good.
    I have 2 issues regarding "items", so I posted here, if it is not the most appropriate forum, please point me in the right direction.
    The issues, of course, correspond to the 2E ruleset (tested on FG classic)
    1.- If you add weapons with ammo (like Blowgun) to a player... in the "Actions" tab, the two ammunition names (Needle, Dart) are lost and they are presented as Blowgun.
    2.- In the "Powers" tabs for items/weapons would be possible (or is already somehow implemented?) the chance to either set-up "a percentile cast" (similar to the thieves abilities checks) or run a table. In that way, it would be possible, as an example, add a 25% chance to add some fire damage on hit...

Quote Originally Posted by galfaroth2000 View Post
    Thank you for your work Celestian, as always is good.
    1.- If you add weapons with ammo (like Blowgun) to a player... in the "Actions" tab, the two ammunition names (Needle, Dart) are lost and they are presented as Blowgun.
    Can you show me an example before/after or step by step process? There is no way you can have 2 ammo types for a weapon so I am confused what is happening.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Left is FGC, right is FGU.

Notice the alignment and graphic ghosting in FGU (not FGC).

Not sure what I can do about it unless someone knows whats causing the ghosting. I can align the scroll bar differently in FGU but int should be the same in both.

I've noticed if you change the mode/display the ghost bar vanishes. Again im not sure why it's in FGU and not FGC but...
    Last edited by celestian; September 2nd, 2020 at 22:25.
    ---

Sorry for the double posting.
    Hoy can I delete this port?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by galfaroth2000; September 7th, 2020 at 03:55. Reason: Double posting

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Can you show me an example before/after or step by step process? There is no way you can have 2 ammo types for a weapon so I am confused what is happening.
    I copy/paste the blowgun to the (New) group in ITEMS, so it can be "editable".
    As you can see in the Weapons tab, of the Blowgun, you have two kinds of Ammo that can be used, Barbed Dart and Needle. They make different damage.
    In the Actions tab of the PC, under Weapon's section, the two Ammo types are renamed as Blowgun.

20200906_Fantasy Grounds-000055.png

Quote Originally Posted by galfaroth2000 View Post
    I copy/paste the blowgun to the (New) group in ITEMS, so it can be "editable".
    As you can see in the Weapons tab, of the Blowgun, you have two kinds of Ammo that can be used, Barbed Dart and Needle. They make different damage.
    In the Actions tab of the PC, under Weapon's section, the two Ammo types are renamed as Blowgun.

20200906_Fantasy Grounds-000055.png
    My guess is the item is not identified? I'll try and run a test locally tomorrow but check that and see. If you set the name in the "gear" on the weapon that should set it. I could be missing something here tho.
    ---

Thread Information