DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 19 First 123412 ... Last
    Uploaded a change to clean up Attributes and limits. It just dawned on me astral limit needs to be updated. I'll do that in the morning.
    You now have an editable field, an editable modifier field and a total field that isn't editable.
    Limits now use the total field.
    Limits now have a modifier field that is editable and a total field.
    Only the modifier field is editable.

Hello rmilmine…

I still don't see a way to manually change the Physical Condition or Stun Condiiton modifier which is important due to certain Merits and Flaws which can increase these amounts not based on the actual Attributes. Anyway to change that? (Yes I know I'm a pain) LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GSKlein View Post
    Hello rmilmine…

I still don't see a way to manually change the Physical Condition or Stun Condiiton modifier which is important due to certain Merits and Flaws which can increase these amounts not based on the actual Attributes. Anyway to change that? (Yes I know I'm a pain) LOL
    On the primary character window tab there is an area for inherent limits.
    There are now 3 boxes, the middle one is editable.

shadowrun character screen.JPG

Hello rmilmine...I saw the Limit increases but its the Physical and Stun Condition boxes I'd also like to be able to modifier manually based on Positive or Negative Qualities which increase / decrease the amounts outside of the actual Attribute levels.

Hello rmilmine...I saw the Limit increases but its the Physical and Stun Condition boxes I'd also like to be able to modifier manually based on Positive or Negative Qualities which increase / decrease the amounts outside of the actual Attribute levels.
    Ah, ok. I misunderstood what you were looking for. I'll need to move stuff around to make room for more boxes in that area.
    Going to be a bit till I get around to it.
    I'm knee deep in changes that aren't ready yet. I'll add it to the list once I'm done with the current changes I'm making.

Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    Ah, ok. I misunderstood what you were looking for. I'll need to move stuff around to make room for more boxes in that area.
    Going to be a bit till I get around to it.
    I'm knee deep in changes that aren't ready yet. I'll add it to the list once I'm done with the current changes I'm making.
    Thanks rmilmine...I do appreciate all the work. This is going to make my gaming group happier...and things a little easier for tracking.

I'll save my next suggestions until your current work is done. Although...it would be nice for the Items to have some better breakdown for gear...such as Bioware, Cyber- eyes, Cyber- bodyware, etc rather then just generic Augmentation etc

(Like I said previously...I'm a pain...I like things to fit in boxes for organization)

Thanks rmilmine...I do appreciate all the work. This is going to make my gaming group happier...and things a little easier for tracking.

I'll save my next suggestions until your current work is done. Although...it would be nice for the Items to have some better breakdown for gear...such as Bioware, Cyber- eyes, Cyber- bodyware, etc rather then just generic Augmentation etc

(Like I said previously...I'm a pain...I like things to fit in boxes for organization)
    As do I. I'm working on items right now.
    I've added mods to armor and weapons, as well as ammo.
    My plan is to take the firing of firearms/projectile weapons/launchers and give you a list of ammo to use based on what is loaded in the weapon item.
    I have the lists working. I'm just about to edit weapon and armor accessories so that they have stats to them.

Still a long way away from having it do damage to other characters though.
    Lots to do.

Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    As do I. I'm working on items right now.
    I've added mods to armor and weapons, as well as ammo.
    My plan is to take the firing of firearms/projectile weapons/launchers and give you a list of ammo to use based on what is loaded in the weapon item.
    I have the lists working. I'm just about to edit weapon and armor accessories so that they have stats to them.

Still a long way away from having it do damage to other characters though.
    Lots to do.
    Wow

Awesome...I'm going to have trouble waiting.

When casting a spell and then clicking Drain, it says "cant find Drain attribute". So going into the Library, you have to create your own "Tradition" such as Shamanism which lets you put in Drain stats etc. Then drag that Tradition onto your character's magic page. Unless there is a data library for this ruleset floating around somewhere, is there?

also a potential bug: I created my own NPC's and gave them skills such as "Pistol [8], Unarmed Combat 2 [6]" which become highlighted and clickable in the old ruleset. In this one it gives me an error "attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'nEdgeDice' (a nil value)"

Thread Information