FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 20 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    That was my problem, I did not notice the new folder.
    Yea, FGC and FGU should have unique data folders. Don't install them using the same location or you might corrupt some of your data. Plus, FGU campaigns are not compatible to be used in FGC.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I uploaded a new version, 0.9.8.15 to the first post.
    I've mostly finished the changes to active skills, skill groups and knowledge skills on the character sheet as well as changes to the skills listing.
    There is one known issue. If you add a skill to the character after you added it's associated skill group it won't update until the skill group is changed.
    Also old skills from the past way skills were being done may not work with skill groups. If this is the case the easiest way to fix it is to delete the skill and re-add it by drag and drop, then update the skill group.

If you find any issues please let me know and I'll try and get to them as I can.
    I go on nights next week, so I should have some time to do stuff next week as well.

Hello rmilmine...you're doing great with this. I'm hoping you work on the Combat Tracker soon. It just seems to have errors every time I try something with it. The rest is taking shape nicely though. You seem to be getting good with all this coding.

Keep up the great work...my players are loving this !

Quote Originally Posted by GSKlein View Post
    Hello rmilmine...you're doing great with this. I'm hoping you work on the Combat Tracker soon. It just seems to have errors every time I try something with it. The rest is taking shape nicely though. You seem to be getting good with all this coding.

Keep up the great work...my players are loving this !
    Just so that I know where to look. What are you doing in the Tracker that is causing errors?
    I just noticed that the physical and stun tracks are not updating as they used to or at least the maximum values are not.

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong but any time I do something with the Combat Tracker I get an error popping up...

If I add a character to the tracker...change wounds on it...

Error.jpg

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong but any time I do something with the Combat Tracker I get an error popping up...

If I add a character to the tracker...change wounds on it...

Error.jpg
    Is this happening with the Host or a client connection? They use different xml files. I'm not getting this error as host.
    I'm sstarting to think I might want to clean out MoreCore's CT and create my own both of those mentioned objects rae from MoreCore. They were a pain to remove.
    Is this in Unity?

This happening with me (as the Host)

What setting do you have in Options?

This happening with me (as the Host)

What setting do you have in Options?
    Under MoreCore, column 4 and 5 are off, which are the item that are giving the error message you are getting.
    When I add a character and edit the stun/phys fields I don't get an error. I'll try and dig into this further. I need to anyways because those fieldsd are supposed to be linked to the character sheet and that link appears to be broken.
    Last edited by rmilmine; September 12th, 2020 at 01:09.

Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    Under MoreCore, column 4 and 5 are off, which are the item that are giving the error message you are getting.
    When I add a character and edit the stun/phys fields I don't get an error. I'll try and dig into this further. I need to anyways because those fields are supposed to be linked to the character sheet and that link appears to be broken.
    I have column 4 and 5 turned off but still get the message...turning off all columns still has the message.

Not sure what happenings...

I have column 4 and 5 turned off but still get the message...turning off all columns still has the message.

Not sure what happenings...
    I will have a deeper look at the ct next week. See if I can improve on how it works. Need to get a better understanding of how it works for linking.

Thread Information