DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 20 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    Just to be clear, you are adding the ammo to the item that shows up when you click the shadowrun icon on the weapon list and not in the items listing?
    Yep.

Although doing so and then dragging and dropping it to the weapon list should add it with ammo.
    I'll try that and see if it makes any difference.

Could you also check the console and see if there are any errors or messages related to items? Maybe something is happening that is causing it to fail to load properly.

Okay, deleting the entry from the weapon section, deleting the gun and ammo from inventory, re-adding them to inventory, opening the gun, dropping the ammo onto the tab, then dragging the gun back to the window did the trick. Left me with one working gun, and one not working.

Thanks for the help, I don't think I would have gone through those steps without the pointer.

So a quick question. Is this extension for both Classic and Unity or just classic?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahzad View Post
    So a quick question. Is this extension for both Classic and Unity or just classic?
    I do not yet own Unit and so cannot confirm that it works with Unit, nor can I fix anything that doesn't work if it doesn't.
    I'm hoping to get unity soon as it is now available on steam and that is where my copy of classic was purchased from.

Quote Originally Posted by The High Druid View Post
    Okay, deleting the entry from the weapon section, deleting the gun and ammo from inventory, re-adding them to inventory, opening the gun, dropping the ammo onto the tab, then dragging the gun back to the window did the trick. Left me with one working gun, and one not working.

Thanks for the help, I don't think I would have gone through those steps without the pointer.
    You can right click on the weapon window and delete the not working weapon.

I do not yet own Unit and so cannot confirm that it works with Unit, nor can I fix anything that doesn't work if it doesn't.
    I'm hoping to get unity soon as it is now available on steam and that is where my copy of classic was purchased from.
    Thanks for the reply

Edit: Nevermind, misread. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by The High Druid View Post

Not sure why you would have to go through all those steps. Normally I take a weapon in the item list and drag it to the weapon list and then add ammo to it by opening what is in the weapon list. Ddrag ammo to it from the item list. I don't use the inventory at all. I've not looked at the inventory tab at all on the character sheet. If it is creating an entry in the weapon list that it might not be doing it properly any longer because of the changes I made to the weapon list. Is this in fact how it is working for you?

So I tested the iInventory tab and list and dropping a weapon does in fact create an item in the weapon list. I will need to change the way the inventory list creates items in other lists because of changes I made. I'll try and do that tomorrow and post an update. I also have a fix for the knowledge skill rolls. It's temporary because of other things I realized while looking at the code.

Thread Information