DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 20 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    What I was wondering, do you think you could implement something like an import of Charakters that have been made with Chummer? This could sercumvent having to make all moduls...

Not sure what that is, I've not used Chummer in a very long time.

You find Chummer here, basicly works on xml.

Is there a ruleset that goes with this ext?

Is there a ruleset that goes with this ext?

This extension goes with the MoreCore Ruleset. See information located here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-MoreCore-Info
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I don't know if this has been mentioned before or not but when loading into FGU there are two errors. Somewhere there is a call to an image file named "button_slillSK_down.png" which seems to be a typo for "button_skillSK_down.png". Opening the archive and copying the file with the altered name fixes that one. The other error is that the XML file "record_vehicle.xml" is missing. Removing that reference from the "extension.xml" fixes that error.

Hi ! Is there any module with items / magic / etc... ?
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

Have you thought of uploading the code to a git host website as a public repository ? This could make the correction of some small mistakes much faster and easier to track, as well as provide a history of changes and a backup in case you mess something up and enable multiple people to work on the extension at the same time.

For example, I've found a couple typos in the files ("Pistol" being used as a skill name when it should've been "Pistols", for example) that would be quite tedious and uninteresting for you to change alone, but if I could fork your repository and provide a patch to the code, you'd just have to review the changed lines and merge it (or not). I feel like this could make the development of such extension much smoother.

In any case, glad to see this project, I didn't know it existed Good work, and I'm excited to see it become better !

Sorry all. real life and work has taken up a lot of my time. I will try to see if I can do some work on this over the weekend.
    It would be up to superteddy57 and others that contributed on whether the code were to go to any online repository. I'm only the curator and now part time contributor.

I will look at getting the matrix tab fixed as I've been told it's not working. probably because of the changes I made to rolls in relation to edge.
    Once that is fixed I want to go over skills, skill groups and knowledge skills.

Thread Information