DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... Last

Shadowrun 5e (MoreCore Extension)

After a brief discussion with superteddy57. I am going to be taking over this project.

Version 0.9.8.14 is now available.

full release: MCSR5e.ext

Known Issues:
    Skills don't always use skills groups properly. Adds skills then add skill groups after to avoid issues.

This still to do:
    NPC sheet needs lots of work. (armor, spells still need doing)
    Combat Tracker. I've done some changes for getting this to work, but there is a lot more to do.
    Total weight for encumbrance
    Lots more that I've no idea about yet I'm sure.

EDIT: See next post for a possible fix
    Last edited by damned; June 12th, 2023 at 23:04.

This version may fix the getActor issues
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by damned; June 12th, 2023 at 23:05.

So great to read!

Version 0.9.8.0 release notes

So I changes some things and added some more.
    Powers were changed a little.
    I added Rituals, removed Preparations and added a new field for spells.

The following is how spells now look:
    spell item.JPG

and this is how rituals look:
    rritual item.JPG

I'm going to put preparations into items. I've not done that yet, but you can still do alchemy, you use a section on the magic tab in the character window.
    The major change was on a character window. I added room for rituals and alchemical formulas.
    I also made it so that you can now properly cast spells, perform rituals, create preparations, summon spirits and bind them. You can also resist drain and have it applied to the character.
    The magic tab now looks like:
    character sheet - magic tab.JPG

When you click on the cast, perform, create, summon or bind buttons the following screens will appear:

The spell casting window looks like:
    cast a spell.JPG

and the summon spirit window is:
    summon a spirit.JPG

The others are similar.

For spirits the force is stored in the spirit when added to the list. edit the spirit and give it a force.
    When you bind a spirit it will set the check box on the spirit when it runs out of services the checkbox will go away.
    If you summon on a bound spirit the bound condition will be remove and the services will be reset.
    Services get set when you click drain. It works this way with both summoning and binding.

Lastly I updated the combat tracker for the host. It shows the physical and stun tracks.

I've not gone through to figure out what needs doing. So I'm sure there is a lot missing.
    The next thing I'm going to try and do it Edge.

Thanks for taking over rmilmine

Is it possible to allow the physical and mental damage boxes and the physical, mental and social limit boxes to be manually changed? There's merits and flaws that can effect these limits and it would be nice to be able to modify them as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by GSKlein View Post
    Thanks for taking over rmilmine

Is it possible to allow the physical and mental damage boxes and the physical, mental and social limit boxes to be manually changed? There's merits and flaws that can effect these limits and it would be nice to be able to modify them as needed.
    Those fields are calculated if you change something that it is based off of I'm guessing the changes you made will be lost.
    I think it best to add a mod area where you can enter changes to them. Then they can be totaled to get the final result.

Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    Those fields are calculated if you change something that it is based off of I'm guessing the changes you made will be lost.
    I think it best to add a mod area where you can enter changes to them. Then they can be totaled to get the final result.
    Increasing the modifier in Body or Strength etc doesn't increase the Condition boxes or Limit boxes.

I've uploaded a new version 0.9.8.1.

I added edge to skills and the magic tab.
    If you Shift+double click a skill total it will roll the skill as a specialization.
    if you Ctrl+double click it will spend edge on the roll.
    you can also Shift+Ctrl+double click.

If you Ctrl+click any of the buttons on the cast windows in the magic tab it will spend edge.
    If you Ctrl+click the resist drain buttons it will spend edge.
    It won't let you spend edge if you don't have any.

I removed the Mod and max edge fields and added a current field.

Quote Originally Posted by GSKlein View Post
    Increasing the modifier in Body or Strength etc doesn't increase the Condition boxes or Limit boxes.
    Something I'll look at. Lots to do that isn't finished.
    My guess is the modifiers don't affect a current value for any of the attributes either.

Thanks rmilmine looking forward to the update. Great work so far.

Thread Information