DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day Sadwargamer
    Have you tried removing the dwarf from the CT and adding it back?
    Or tried making a new level 1 just to see if something went quirky when levelling up? I am not at my computer to test levelling right now.
    Good advice. It sounds like the effect is not applied to the dwarf character. W/o being able to see the CT "effects" tab with all the effects listed one cannot be sure.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

OK, just created a new test charcter and - there you go it works, I also leveled up and it contionued to work.

But, I then attacked one of my ongoing charatcers and it does not work.
    If you look at the screen shot below the only difference I can see is that the "newly" created test character has two "green crosses" to represent the vs Dwarf effects, whereas the "player character" has two "blue dolls" to represent the effects!
    When playing last week I recal clearing ALL effects from all players - this I am now suspecting did not clear just temporary effects but also racial effects like these dwarf effects.
    I have added them back as as can be seen in the abilites advanced effects screen by copy paste method so no typos- but clearly something is not right as the existing player characters are not benefiting from the Dwarf effects...

BTW on a seperate note - following latest updates I occasionally get the following happen to teh NPC or PC tokens...

FGU is not in a stable state at this time. The graphical glitch you're showing there is more than likely related to the debug process they are going through.

I would not recommend trying to use FGU to run a live game at this time.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Yeah - but to far into FGU now to swap over to classic and I do like the LoS. Been using FGU now for several weeks and it works, just have to accept the delay when loading in spell casters in combat tracker turn - but other than that it works!

Also I thought May was target for FGU release or is it soime unspecified time in the future.

Teh graphical glitch not bothered with, it corrects after a short while...

Any thoughts why teh icons are different on my characters to that of a newly created - and why the dwarf effects not working on old character sbut are on new... keepiong in mind I did remove the effects on all character snad manually re added...

Quote Originally Posted by sadwargamer View Post
    Also I thought May was target for FGU release or is it soime unspecified time in the future.
    I've no hand in the FGU work so cannot speak to that (just the ruleset) but im guessing it won't be in May based on current status.
    ---

Thread Information