5E Character Create Playlist
Page 29 of 30 First ... 1927282930 Last
  1. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by FG_Wraith View Post
    Yes, it should be live now.
    Just ran the update and it is working fine!!! Thanks for all that you do!!

  2. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharmi View Post
    Thanks, I hope this feedback helps.
    It absolutely does. Thank you.
    You're right about the close/save confirmation. I'll put that on the list of needed features. As far as saving data from build to build, that will be the next step in the development. We're going to add the ability to load in a character to 'level up' as a part of that you will be able to 'save off' an incomplete character and load it back in.

  3. #283
    OK - this is a dumb question but I'm trying to figure out how to access this. I'm in the campaign and I want to generate a PC Character for it. How does one access the character builder? I figured I may as well try giving it a shot...Thanks!

  4. #284
    Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    OK - this is a dumb question but I'm trying to figure out how to access this. I'm in the campaign and I want to generate a PC Character for it. How does one access the character builder? I figured I may as well try giving it a shot...Thanks!
    Screenshot_1.png hope this helps.

  5. #285
    Thanks @ThingsCouldGetDicey. It does help and yes, I do feel stupid - lol!!

  6. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by Dax Doomslayer View Post
    Thanks @ThingsCouldGetDicey. It does help and yes, I do feel stupid - lol!!
    dont worry about it. what is more stupid is saying you know when you actually dont. so dont feel embarrased to ask

  7. #287
    I tried out the character builder with a quick Half-Orc Barbarian build at level 1. The links for traits relentless endurance and savage attacks go to the overall Half-Orc race entry, not the individual traits subpage.
    Edit: This is with the paid wizards content loaded, not the SRD.
    Last edited by cas206; July 22nd, 2020 at 02:08. Reason: Clarify

  8. #288
    Sgt.Rock008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    South Saskatchewan (UTC -6)
    Posts
    16
    I was using the character builder last night, as a DM not a player, and received an error. Log attached. It didn't seem to disrupt functionality however.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  9. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Rock008 View Post
    I was using the character builder last night, as a DM not a player, and received an error. Log attached. It didn't seem to disrupt functionality however.
    Thanks, I will take a look at this today. Could you describe what you were trying to do at the time?

  10. #290
    Sgt.Rock008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    South Saskatchewan (UTC -6)
    Posts
    16
    FG_Wraith, I was choosing the Ranger class. It also happened again today when I chose the Barbarian class.

    Another odd thing I noticed today when the builder finished my character sheet (pressed save). When I clicked on the Traits "Savage Attack" and "Relentless Endurance" in the Abilities tab, it was populated with the entire Barbarian class page instead.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Log in

Log in