DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 30 First ... 132122232425 ... Last
    Really been enjoying the Character Wizard so far for my 5E game.

I was wondering if there were any plans to do the same for Savage Worlds (SWADE) after it's finished for 5E?

Seeing as it's the third most popular ruleset on FG and you'll already have 5E and Pathfinder covered by then.
    Last edited by StoryWeaver; June 27th, 2020 at 13:30.
    Extension writer, FGU Backer, Ultimate License holder.

5E Enhancer (development and support on hold for now)

Combat Enhancer 5E Classic (no longer officially supported, community support only)

ps. Do not send PM's for support for the extensions I write, I will not not be able to respond there. Use the relevant forum threads instead so the community can benefit from the replies, thank you.

Hi, I noticed that the 5e Character Wizard has been added to FGs ! Was wondering when you will add a feature that will allow characters to lvl up by using your extension?

That's actually the next phase after this initial character creation wizard gets launched.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    That's actually the next phase after this initial character creation wizard gets launched.

Regards,
    JPG
    i really hope it has a lookup function to look for and replace spell codings with third party stuff like rob2es codings automatically. that would save soo, so much time for people building characters.

Quick question,

Now that the character builder is incorporated into the program proper, do we continue to submit issues here or is there somewhere else we post them?

can i ask if i have the beta version from this thread do i remove the ext file? now its intergrated into FG?

You just need to delete the extension file (5eCharGen.ext) from the FG data folder under the extensions directory.

Regards,
    JPG

Updated the first link to remove the extension, and note that the 5E character wizard is in the Test channel for our next release. Please see the Laboratory forum for more information on our Test channel.

Regards,
    JPG

I added Character Wizard to the data folder under the extensions folder.....am I suppose to remove it?

Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    I added Character Wizard to the data folder under the extensions folder.....am I suppose to remove it?
    Yes. The Character Wizard has been moved to be an integral part of the 5E ruleset. It is currently in the test channel of the ruleset. Check out the laboratory forum for how to use the Test channel.

Thread Information