5E Character Create Playlist
Page 12 of 30 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by FG_Wraith View Post
    That's the plan. But we do have a decent amount of work getting bugs squished before adding new features.
    is there any chance you could make the text white in colour? because it would make it easier to read. ty.

Quote Originally Posted by ThingsCouldGetDicey View Post
    is there any chance you could make the text white in colour? because it would make it easier to read. ty.
    I did see your request from the previous post. I am up for all UI suggestions, but UI won't be adjusted until we get crash and data bugs under control. Don't worry, I am reading every post in this thread. It's all getting attention.

I did see your request from the previous post. I am up for all UI suggestions, but UI won't be adjusted until we get crash and data bugs under control. Don't worry, I am reading every post in this thread. It's all getting attention.
    cool thank you. this is going to make things easier for everyone once it works.

are you also looking into getting the traits to be rolled from too?

cool thank you. this is going to make things easier for everyone once it works.

are you also looking into getting the traits to be rolled from too?
    That's an additional feature. It's on the list, but even further out than UI fixes.

That's an additional feature. It's on the list, but even further out than UI fixes.
    you do tease me. lol

Just tried creating a lizardfolk barbarian, noticed that the special move is not populated to show the swim speed. Also background equipment and wealth doesn't show up at all.

Will Starting Equipment and/or starting money be implemented at some point (like selection of background tool)?
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Haer View Post
    Ok i must be dumb, but where do i download this extension? I see the attached file and paper clip image, but theres nothing to click on to download the extension? Thanks for any help.
    Not sure exactly what you're saying Haer, the attached file is the extension, you just click on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Haer View Post
    Ok i must be dumb, but where do i download this extension? I see the attached file and paper clip image, but theres nothing to click on to download the extension? Thanks for any help.
    Good Day Haer
    Make sure the boards are set to FGResponsive in the bottom left corner of the page. If it is anything else it might not show up.

How on earth would white be easier to read?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    How on earth would white be easier to read?
    must be my extension then.

Screenshot_6.png

id also like when the character wizard opens it opens to see the subraces and changes size due to demand. ive had players ask where are the subraces. even tho they need to scroll down. best to make it idiot proof.

Thread Information