5E Character Create Playlist
Page 11 of 30 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Will this tool pull in data for other sub classes from other modules or Guides that you have active in your library?

Quote Originally Posted by Skeemer View Post
    Will this tool pull in data for other sub classes from other modules or Guides that you have active in your library?
    As long as the material is official Wizards of the Coast, it should pull in all class and their specializations. If it is not, then that is a bug.

Do I report that bug here or in another post?

Blog Entries
    Gladiator and Entertainer background have an issue in regular FG. I think there is something about the PHB or SRD versions of them. Mr Z knows. Maybe Gladiator is the same as Entertainer but just a new name? I don't remember but suspect its something in the underlying data.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It is not pulling sub Race data from the D&D Sword Coast Adventure's Guide module
    It is not pulling Race data from Dungeons & Dragons: The Tortle Package data
    Last edited by Skeemer; May 22nd, 2020 at 19:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeemer View Post
    Do I report that bug here or in another post?
    Right here is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by FG_Wraith View Post
    As long as the material is official Wizards of the Coast, it should pull in all class and their specializations. If it is not, then that is a bug.

i want to know will there be a level up system aswell?

For all the folks that are getting the blank page in 'Manage Characters' I just made the fix for that and it will be included in Monday morning's update.

Quote Originally Posted by ThingsCouldGetDicey View Post
    i want to know will there be a level up system aswell?
    That's the plan. But we do have a decent amount of work getting bugs squished before adding new features.

Ok i must be dumb, but where do i download this extension? I see the attached file and paper clip image, but theres nothing to click on to download the extension? Thanks for any help.

Thread Information