5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 30 of 30 First ... 20282930
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Rock008 View Post
    FG_Wraith, I was choosing the Ranger class. It also happened again today when I chose the Barbarian class.

Another odd thing I noticed today when the builder finished my character sheet (pressed save). When I clicked on the Traits "Savage Attack" and "Relentless Endurance" in the Abilities tab, it was populated with the entire Barbarian class page instead.
    Thanks. The racial traits pointing at the race instead of the trait should be in an update soon.

If I wanted to write an extension to modify the order of the tabs in the character wizard, where should I start looking for how to change that? I unpacked the extension version of the wizard and was unable to identify the correct part of that package. I've got a lot of learning to do about how to write extensions, but any help you could provide would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post
    If I wanted to write an extension to modify the order of the tabs in the character wizard, where should I start looking for how to change that? I unpacked the extension version of the wizard and was unable to identify the correct part of that package. I've got a lot of learning to do about how to write extensions, but any help you could provide would be appreciated!
    record_charwizard.xml has the layout for the main page, and the controls are charwizard_[x]tab where x is the name of the page it brings up (i.e. charwizard_racetab is the button for bringing up the race page.) You just need to change the offset value for each of the controls to rearrange them to where you wish them to be.

This Beta thread is no longer stickied, please post all new bugs and suggestions to the new thread for the 5e Character Wizard. Thanks!

Tried out the character wizard today and made a low level human wizard. There were no spell slots on my sheet, so I couldn't cast anything other than cantrips when in action mode. I made sure they were prepared. I could add the spell slots myself but it would be nice for new players if it just applied the slots correctly. I see where they show up in the creation wizard. This might already be a known bug. If so, sorry for the duplicate. I don't run any extensions other than the languages.
    Last edited by Metlore; August 5th, 2020 at 00:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Rock008 View Post
    FG_Wraith, I was choosing the Ranger class. It also happened again today when I chose the Barbarian class.

Another odd thing I noticed today when the builder finished my character sheet (pressed save). When I clicked on the Traits "Savage Attack" and "Relentless Endurance" in the Abilities tab, it was populated with the entire Barbarian class page instead.
    i have the same issue also.

Please post in this thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Reports-(2020)) moving forward, will now lock this thread to help push the discussion to proper thread.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information