STAR TREK 2d20

Error When Double clicking Save Check

Hi All,

I noticed an error today, when trying to double click a save check from the main character sheet.

Caused by "Automatic Advantage Save Extension" reported to creator.
    Thanks!
    [5/18/2020 11:53:42 AM] [WARNING] window: Anchored static height ignored for control (curhp) in windowclass (charsheet_main)
    [5/18/2020 11:53:45 AM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_action_save_asa.lua"]:29: attempt to index field 'sSaveDesc' (a nil value)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by vaughnlannister; May 18th, 2020 at 11:57.

Blog Entries
    Ruleset 5E?
    FGU build date?
    Extensions?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

99% of script errors are caused by running extensions that aren't compatible or that clash with other extensions.

Check the extensions you're running and go to the threads for any community extensions you're using to check for updates or reported issues.

The warning and error give a clue as to which ones may be an issue - The current HP extension (just a warning and the field appears to be showing so can probably be ignored). The error is being reported by a custom script related to ASA - it sounds familiar but I'm drawing a blank. Have a look at the extensions you've enabled, it'll probably be obvious what ASA is.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information