FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I'm interested, but would of course depend on which scenario you plan to run.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

With more interest I would have considered Data Purge or Rasheen's Reception but it seems that with the available players that's not really feasible. The extended weekend (with lockdown restriction loosening) and the proximity of PaizoCon probably also doesn't help.

Hi stephan_,

Sorry, I tried sending you a DM, so as not to hi-jack this thread, but you're inbox is full...
    I'm considering running the same game for some friends, but I'm a bit stuck on the required map assets.
    May I ask how you've solved the problem? Are you using the ones from the PDF or did you create own?

I am new to FG and I would like to apply as a biomedic Mystic drow. I believe I applied here and on the game calendar, so I am wondering if there are other places I need to apply and where I send my character sheet cause I have it worked out now. with his spells and equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by ShatteredReaper View Post
    I am new to FG and I would like to apply as a biomedic Mystic drow. I believe I applied here and on the game calendar, so I am wondering if there are other places I need to apply and where I send my character sheet cause I have it worked out now. with his spells and equipment.
    A few things about that:
    - This is an announcement for a game that took place last week. As Starfinder Society consists of individual one-shot games, you are unfortunately too late. But you can subscribe to the Game Announcement Thread to get email updates when someone posts a new game. (And please don't post in that thread unless you want to run a game. People get email updates when someone posts there and will then assume a new game is being posted.)
    - Since this is Starfinder Society organized play (SFS), there are a few ground rules set by Paizo's campaign organisator, the most restrictive being to only allow races from the Core Rulebook plus Izalguun. So no Drow, unfortunately. (This is meant to preserve the playable races from Alien Archive for use as special rewards.) You can find the full rules on SFS specifics in the Roleplaying Guild Guide.
    - I'm not fully aware of what "biomedic" means in your context. Doesn't seem to be a connection. If you meant "Biohacker", be aware that SFS characters always begin at 1st level.
    - Applying both in the game discussion thread and on the game calendar, as you did, usually is the correct way of getting into a game. Details on sending the character sheet vary by GM. Most GMs provide email or discord contacts for you to send files. It's also possible to upload files directly into the FG thread.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

Small correction: This game has been rescheduled, I just can't edit the title.

"Rescheduled to SAT June 6th @ 5.30 PM UTC!"

So in this instance it is the correct thread.

For the rest I'll defer to Malkavian_Andi's answer.

If you need the server up to build your character, let me know. My contact information can be found in the game calendar. Just be aware that I'll still be busy today with PaizoCon.

@Vigilance: If you are interested in the SAT game, please let me know by posting in this thread.

If there are open slots available I would like to join with my level 1 Android Biohacker Borous-013.

I actually have a character in the lower subtier with a replay available, so I signed up on the calendar.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information