DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: How do I

How do I

How do I create an item action in Pathfinder 2e? I can do it the old way in FGC and in FGU when using D&D 5e but just can't seem to find it in Unity.

Thanks

Moderator move to here from the 5e forum.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; May 18th, 2020 at 09:21.

Welcome to the FG forums.

You create an item as normal. For PF2 specific fields please refer to the Pathfinder 2 items page in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...5/PFRPG2+Items

If you’re still having issues then please provide further information on exactly what isn’t working for you.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks!

So what I am trying to do exactly is create an Elixir for our Alchemist as an action. I know in 5e you can add an Item Action and go from there, but that option doesn't seem to be in PF2e, hence my struggle :P

On the actions tab, create a new "spell class". But don't think of it as being used for spells. Add a value to one of the levels (usually level 1) so that a level header appears. Then right-click -> add new spell. And then you can right-click -> add action to add the needed actions.

See this module for some drag/drop "spells" with actions already setup: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ers-and-Spells
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Awesome thank you a ton, been messing with this for a few days now and was getting pretty frustrated. That person put a massive amount of work in!

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfalypse View Post
    That person put a massive amount of work in!
    Yes he did!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    On the actions tab, create a new "spell class". But don't think of it as being used for spells. Add a value to one of the levels (usually level 1) so that a level header appears. Then right-click -> add new spell. And then you can right-click -> add action to add the needed actions.

See this module for some drag/drop "spells" with actions already setup: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ers-and-Spells
    This has been really the single most important feature with Fantasy Grounds. Once you learn how to add actions to items/spells/weapons the automation really starts to kick in and make the platform shine! Thanks Trenloe, I know you repeat this very often but it is SO very helpful to know.

Thread Information