5E Character Create Playlist
Page 41 of 58 First ... 31394041424351 ... Last
    Update to v2.9.20 - Reverse Oracle

Announcement:

This update brings in support for the new official Cyberpunk Red ruleset, courtesy of its developer the awesome seansps.
    Furthermore some extensions have received some love and a few buttons got a facelift. Special thanks to RocketVaultGames for his detailed bug reports! A few fixes in regard of Combat Timer by Zygmund Molotch and Moon Tracker remain in the pipeline and will roll out with the next update.

Added Ruleset Support
    • Cyberpunk Red - Basic

Added Extension Support
    • Capital Gains by MeAndUnique - New ?soon to be released? icons.
    • Added support for Bayne's Bag of Holding.

Theme Changes:
    • Fixed use power icon on Character sheet and made it more prominent and in line with the theme.
    • Adjusted Options Link Icon to be less ugly.
    • Adjusted Charsheet Tabs to also use the double outline. Proper rendering seems to fail at my resolution within FGU. Unsure if this is caused by FGU or during png compression. Investigating.
    • Adjusted Modcollector to also use double borders and removed the static "points" on it.

Extension Changes
    • Combat Highlighter by Daddy Ogreman, applied double outline to CT Frame.
    • Colored Moontracker Button with the more saturated yellow border to suggest a button more clearly.

Download:

Fantasy Grounds Forge (Recommended)
    (Run an update using the FG Client if you're already subscribed):
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/12/view

GitHub:
    https://github.com/SirMotte/FGU-Theme-Hearth/releases
    Last edited by SirMotte; February 26th, 2023 at 13:33.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

A big thank you to the 3 generous souls that donated using the Forge. I can't tell who you are because it's anonymized, but if you like to, PM me and I'll add a Hall of Fame entry just for you <3.

Until then:

The first offering seemed to do little and as the Knight stepped back from the altar, his unease was showing clearly on his face.
    "We can't fail!" he uttered as he nodded to the Ranger.
    The young Elf carefully approached the basin and put forth his selection of goods. Ripples of golden light radiated across the fluids surface when the items sank down to its bottom.
    "It is pleased!" he whispered, showing little emotion on his face, but his companions knew him well enough to decipher his stoic expression. Elation and a hint of relief.
    "My turn!" grunted the short sorcerer. He had trouble to place his gifts, his height forced him to tiptoe around the altar and place them one by one at its large stone rim.
    With a push by his cane he tipped them over. Splish, splash. The soft light became brighter and brighter with each item, until the Adventurers had to avert their eyes.

Pleasant heat tickled their skin and they dared to look up again. An orb of pure light had formed atop the altar, hovering just a few inches in the air.
    "We made it!" gasped the Knight and stepped forward....
    Last edited by SirMotte; February 25th, 2023 at 23:34.

SirMotte,

I am curious, does your Hearth Theme support the Pathfinder 2E action economy fonts? My group just moved to Pathfinder 2E from 1E and they threatened to mutiny if I changed the theme (LOL!), but the action economy fonts are missing. I've included a pic as an example.

Thanks in advance,

ChipDancer
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDancer View Post
    SirMotte,

I am curious, does your Hearth Theme support the Pathfinder 2E action economy fonts? My group just moved to Pathfinder 2E from 1E and they threatened to mutiny if I changed the theme (LOL!), but the action economy fonts are missing. I've included a pic as an example.

Thanks in advance,

ChipDancer
    Yes, the action icons are supported. Are you using Chat Aesthetics Configurator by chance?

Please see my compatibility information on page 1 and this thread

As well as this thread
    Last edited by SirMotte; February 26th, 2023 at 15:44.

Since FGU updated my version to v2.9.20, I get this error:

[ERROR] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/icons/footer_narrow.png) for icon (footer_narrow). [SDM_BARON] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]

I've disabled all of my other unrequired .ext, but to no avail.
    Any ideas?

BARON is a theme is it not? Do you have two themes loaded?
    You should always turn all the extensions of and add them back in one at a time to find the culprit.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I don't have any other themes running. I do not have any .ext loading with the exception of FGU's required library. I'm running with a skeleton crew as an analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Icaryum View Post
    I don't have any other themes running. I do not have any .ext loading with the exception of FGU's required library. I'm running with a skeleton crew as an analogy.
    Well the error explicitly states Baron and I have seen reports in the Theme's channel about this. Could you please check again?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...SimpleDM/page3
    Last edited by SirMotte; March 2nd, 2023 at 00:24.

An update ran at startup. I'm running with a skeleton crew again, message is still there

Quote Originally Posted by Icaryum View Post
    An update ran at startup. I'm running with a skeleton crew again, message is still there
    Best course of action would now be to report at his Themes thread, can't help you there. Might be a cleanup issue with FGU itself. What ruleset are you using and have you completely restarted the client (not only FGU)?
    Last edited by SirMotte; March 2nd, 2023 at 00:35.

Thread Information